Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wetting on purpose

Default wetting on purpose

So I don't know if this goes more with diaper talk or this forum. But I'm putting it here because it's not really about diapers specifically.

I'm waiting for my diaper samples to come in the mail, but I figured I'd get a head start on trying to conquer my shy bladder. So I tried peeing in the shower-- not sure how successful i was because the water was running and I didn't have much in me. So later, I put on some underwear I don't care about too much and stood in the tub. And it took some coaxing, but after a few minutes I went.

I didn't really know what to expect-- I thought I would see the wetness more in the front of the underwear, but it went more into the back. Which was OK-- I liked the feeling of it pooling in the fabric before dripping out. In fact, I liked it so much that I did this three more times that hour.

Not even just the sensation but-- the freedom of it? It's like, haha, in your face, toilet, you don't rule my life! Can't wait to see what being diapered feels like. <3

Anyone else's stories about wetting on purpose for the first time?

I could never imagine myself wetting underwear on purpose or peeing in the shower. But certainly there is a sense of relaxation and freedom I get from deliberately wetting my nappy. When you get your samples it will take some getting used to, in order to pee on purpose (I'm still getting used to wetting my nappy in bed while lying down for example). But it is something which you will gradually become comfortable doing, and if you're anything like me, the fact that you can sit up the bed, relax, stay warm and not drag yourself as far as the bathroom will act as a level of destressing. It is something which takes time, and a time which is unpredictable and different for everyone.

the feeling and happiness you got from undies diapers will be 10 times better

I once leaked a little in my underwear for fun when I used to not wear 24/7. I also started trying to pretend wearing diapers by stuffing my underwear full of toilet paper and then wetting that while sitting on the toilet. Doing that for the first time wasn't very hard because I was already sitting down on a toilet, so it didn't feel too unusual. As for peeing in the shower, I think a lot of people do that even if they aren't ab/dl, it's kinda a convenience thing.

The hardest thing to get yourself to do while in a diaper is to pee laying down, it is extremely unnatural because you are so heavily trained not to wet the bed. As for peeing in a diaper sitting or standing up, it gets a little more natural as you do it often. I find that if I go in the toilet, it throws me off, so the more often you keep consistently using a diaper, the easier it is to just go in it.

Before I could get my hands on diapers I did something similar where I would wet underwear. It is a nice feeling but diapers offer a better feeling. You can't top the feeling of a wet diaper with how squishy it gets. I'm excited for you to have your first experience! Keep us posted!

As for advice for the first time, just close your eyes and pretend your standing over a toilet when it comes to your first time. Should make it easier. You may notice like it may feel like the diaper is going to leak when you are wetting it for the first time but don't panic - the diaper can handle it!

Good luck
    Last edited by shibapawz; 01-Jun-2015 at 11:56. Reason: Forgot to add some info

Quote Originally Posted by puppyfat View Post
    I didn't really know what to expect-- I thought I would see the wetness more in the front of the underwear, but it went more into the back. Which was OK-- I liked the feeling of it pooling in the fabric before dripping out. In fact, I liked it so much that I did this three more times that hour.

Not even just the sensation but-- the freedom of it? It's like, haha, in your face, toilet, you don't rule my life! Can't wait to see what being diapered feels like. <3
    Ha! Baby! :3 better get in some proper ones before you leave puppy puddles everywhere! XD

But seriously your first time in a real one is quite euphoric, you won't be able to replicate that first time experience, so enjoy it!

My first time wetting on purpose was when I started indulging in my DL habits and got myself some diapers. It went slightly okay, since I read up on shy bladder and whatnot; I took some precautions to avoid any mistakes I've read other people make their first time wetting. It was still a bit of a task, but not as bad as it could've been.

I've never wet my underwear before, but I can tell you that you'll enjoy wetting a diaper, especially since just wearing one is quite nice. ^^

Wetting your underwear is fun, but wetting a diaper is better. The thing is, you will have a lot of trust issues with them for a while, until you experiment with them and know what they can handle.

Try and make your first usage as safe as possible. Wear your diaper and nothing else that can get wet. No pants or socks. Get nice and full at a time when you know that you won't be disturbed. Stand (not sit) somewhere safe, like the shower or bath, so if you do leak it won't matter.
    Set up a mirror so you can watch what happens. That's a big thing for me. I love watching myself pee in a diaper. It feels so nice to have the sensation of letting go, yet to be watching and knowing what's going on under there, but with no visible outward signs is still something that I don't tire with. And don't forget to have a change of clothes with you, and a plastic bag for disposal.
    You won't regret it!

Quote Originally Posted by DictionaryA View Post
    But it is something which you will gradually become comfortable doing, and if you're anything like me, the fact that you can sit up the bed, relax, stay warm and not drag yourself as far as the bathroom will act as a level of destressing. It is something which takes time, and a time which is unpredictable and different for everyone.
    I'm seriously looking forward to that bit. Though there's still that nagging thing in the back of my mind about accidentally leaking into my bed.

Quote Originally Posted by babysnow View Post
    the feeling and happiness you got from undies diapers will be 10 times better
    I'm sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    As for peeing in the shower, I think a lot of people do that even if they aren't ab/dl, it's kinda a convenience thing.
    I'm actually someone who has a very hard time peeing in the shower. I have to force it if I want to. So having been able to do that yesterday was a relief!

Quote Originally Posted by shibapawz View Post
    Before I could get my hands on diapers I did something similar where I would wet underwear. It is a nice feeling but diapers offer a better feeling. You can't top the feeling of a wet diaper with how squishy it gets. I'm excited for you to have your first experience! Keep us posted!

As for advice for the first time, just close your eyes and pretend your standing over a toilet when it comes to your first time. Should make it easier. You may notice like it may feel like the diaper is going to leak when you are wetting it for the first time but don't panic - the diaper can handle it!

Good luck
    I'm glad you brought up that worry. I'm actually contemplating standing in the bathtub again the first time I wet a diaper, but I feel like that'd take the fun out of it. Especially since you're assuring me that it won't leak! I made sure to get samples of diapers that had good enough reviews. The samples I have coming are Abri-forms, Tenas, and Bambino Bellissimos.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Ha! Baby! :3 better get in some proper ones before you leave puppy puddles everywhere! XD
    *Blushes* I'm not sure how much longer I can wait for the proper ones after those first puddles.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    My first time wetting on purpose was when I started indulging in my DL habits and got myself some diapers. It went slightly okay, since I read up on shy bladder and whatnot; I took some precautions to avoid any mistakes I've read other people make their first time wetting. It was still a bit of a task, but not as bad as it could've been.

I've never wet my underwear before, but I can tell you that you'll enjoy wetting a diaper, especially since just wearing one is quite nice. ^^
    I think I should read up on those mistakes, too. 'Cause I haven't really considered it much!

Quote Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
    Wetting your underwear is fun, but wetting a diaper is better. The thing is, you will have a lot of trust issues with them for a while, until you experiment with them and know what they can handle.

Try and make your first usage as safe as possible. Wear your diaper and nothing else that can get wet. No pants or socks. Get nice and full at a time when you know that you won't be disturbed. Stand (not sit) somewhere safe, like the shower or bath, so if you do leak it won't matter.
    Set up a mirror so you can watch what happens. That's a big thing for me. I love watching myself pee in a diaper. It feels so nice to have the sensation of letting go, yet to be watching and knowing what's going on under there, but with no visible outward signs is still something that I don't tire with. And don't forget to have a change of clothes with you, and a plastic bag for disposal.
    You won't regret it!
    You posted this right as I was considering reading up on potential rookie mistakes (like I said above), so wow, what timing! Thank you for the tips! I'd love to be able to set up a mirror in front of my tub. If my webcam wasn't so crappy, I'd use that, but alas.
    Last edited by puppyfat; 01-Jun-2015 at 23:24. Reason: wanted to reply to Wombat too

As others said, laying down is hard. Walking can be difficult as well.
    Using a diaper is alot differnt then peeing in underwear. Diapers don't get cold instantly (at least for me) like underwear does.
    The only way to really get better at using you're diaper, is to just do it alot.