Sleeping in Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
ApplePi said:
Me, It can depend on the seasons, but I am fine ether way. But in order to wake up wet, I need start out a lil wet first.

That won't last forever ;) Give it a few years, and you'll be finding out that one way or another you're going to be tapping a kidney or two overnight.

Sleeping in one for those days with longer times to sleep is a little more re-assuring. It's rather hard to clean a mattress.
Those dreams of you going to the toilet have an odd way of disarming your senses... you think you are sitting on the toilet in the early morning... nope.. just in bed as usual and still late night..

Personally, I prefer a dry nappy when I get into bed. There is nothing I like more than taking off a wet one (if I've been wearing prior to bed), putting a nice clean dry one on and snuggling down under my duvet. My idea of heaven! My nappy's rarely dry in the morning, though!

I feel the same - if I wet or poop my nappy before I plan to sleep, the excitement and urges usually mean I won't get much sleep lol! But - and it's sooo embarrassing but so much a pleasure too - I have been known recently at least three/four times to put a fresh, clean nappy on (which I agree is so heavenly!) and find myself wrapped in such comfort I have slept with them on! :)

I change into a clean fresh diaper everytime. I don't believe I could go to bed in a wet diaper. I don't wet during the night, so when I get up in the morning I just let the flood gates open and wet my diaper then.

I like sleeping in a wet diaper.. I've tried sleeping in a slightly messy diaper and was surprised that it felt great as well and I had no problems.

Love drinking a lot, wetting, going to sleep, then waking in the middle of the night to wet some more.

had a week's vacation to burn before it rolled, so starting 9 days off in a row today :) I work 7:30-4 so I normally get up at 6 but gt to bed later than I should, around 10. For some reason I was just really tired by 8. "oh what the heck, I'm on vacation now, I'm going to bed when I feel like it." Normally I'd pad up with whatever I was expecting I might need, and I hadn't drank a lot, but I felt like padding up thicker anyway, so I did. (confidry lg) Had some of the most bizarre dreams ever last night. (at one point I was chatting with lifesize lego versions of the hulk and the abomination...) Woke up at 6, soaked but not leaking yet. Really good sleep though. Glad I went with thick last night, no interrupted sleep from (~5?) dark jogs on cold floors overnight. :)

:wallbash:
disneygeek said:
I have had my fair share of sleeping while in diapers. Sometimes I put on a fresh one right before bed and wet again either in the middle of the night if I wake up or the morning. Other times I wet a little right before I sleep and stay in it all night, periodically wetting through the night if possible.

I was wondering what everyone prefers. Falling asleep in a clean fresh diaper or a warm wet one?

sleeping is my very favorite thing to do in diapers :)

i wear the same one every night for several nights--until the padding or tapes cannot function (even with the help of cute duct tape)

when the diaper is about to fall apart anyway, or if i'm spectacularly lazy that night/morning, is when i'll wet >.>

I always go to bed in a dry super heavy weight night diaper and wake up doing the backstroke in a wet diaper and bed pad trying to get to the dry part .

Both have their own charm.

Woke up really wet this morning, it's only happened a few times since my OAB issue started up.
As long as I don't leek I don't mind peeing juring the night.

Hello,

I go to bed in a fresh diaper, and wake up wet. I couldn't sleep all night in a messy diaper. I have messed before, but because of my meds and system my messing can be painful. Not so much coming out, but sitting in it. Without being too detailed, the mess sitting against my skin makes the area sore. Especially the out hole. So I don't like to mess unless I am left without a choice. Like being stuck in traffic or something, and then want to change as soon as possible. But sleeping in a diaper is run of the mill for me.

-Baby Stanley

Ooo, I love falling asleep in a wet one. Actually prefer messy if I can, since my skin isn't really that sensitive, I can sleep all night in one without getting a rash. It feels so good to wake up squishy [emoji4]

417PlacesToGo said:
Ooo, I love falling asleep in a wet one. Actually prefer messy if I can, since my skin isn't really that sensitive, I can sleep all night in one without getting a rash. It feels so good to wake up squishy [emoji4]

I, too, love falling asleep in a wet - and messy if possible - nappy. Something ornery, little and bad baby about it. I hope that is not wrong!

I have a hard time sleeping in a diaper whether wet, messy or dry.

i love sleeping in diapers. waking up in a diaper is one of the best feelings i can imagine. especially when having diaper dreams where i fail to get the diapers, then i wake up wearing one. makes me happy and really beats the feeling of waking up without a diaper after having such a dream

I personally prefer a diaper that is a little wet, mainly for the physical feeling of the diaper when it conforms a little nicer to your body

disneygeek said:
I have had my fair share of sleeping while in diapers. Sometimes I put on a fresh one right before bed and wet again either in the middle of the night if I wake up or the morning. Other times I wet a little right before I sleep and stay in it all night, periodically wetting through the night if possible.

I was wondering what everyone prefers. Falling asleep in a clean fresh diaper or a warm wet one?

I prefer a dry one ! however I wake up dry as well I never wet !I use to wet as a child up till age 16 and it fizzled out ! I was a heavy sleeper I they had diapers then for bed wetting I only had a rubber sheet on the bed!. And when I wet I would sleep through it and sleep in a wet bed.

I have tried wetting my diaper but wake up the same!.http://www.adisc.org/forum/images/smilies/general/sad.gif

I personally like to wet it once before bed. Then in the morning, I would get a glass a water and coffee and wet it again. (Maybe mess if it was my day off.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back