Thread: US Vice President Joe Biden Loses Son From Cancer

Unhappy US Vice President Joe Biden Loses Son From Cancer

I'm mainly addressing Americans here on ADISC.org but people from other countries can also voice their opinion here. I know this is not related to AB/DL but what I'll be addressing is getting national attention. I was working out at a local gym where there were a few TV screens in the main room and on one of them, I saw the news regarding the loss of one of U.S. Vice President Joe Biden's children. His son, Beau Biden, was the Attorney General for the State of Delaware who lost his struggle against brain cancer yesterday at the age of 46. A lot of people are very saddened about this including President Obama and Biden's family.

I feel sad, too, because the death of a relative of a very important political figure is very serious to not only our government but also our country. My heart is going out to the Biden family.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/30/politi...on-beau-biden/

Quote Originally Posted by FievelandTonyAB93 View Post
    I'm mainly addressing Americans here on ADISC.org but people from other countries can also voice their opinion here. I know this is not related to AB/DL but what I'll be addressing is getting national attention. I was working out at a local gym where there were a few TV screens in the main room and on one of them, I saw the news regarding the loss of one of U.S. Vice President Joe Biden's children. His son, Beau Biden, was the Attorney General for the State of Delaware who lost his struggle against brain cancer yesterday at the age of 46. A lot of people are very saddened about this including President Obama and Biden's family.

I feel sad, too, because the death of a relative of a very important political figure is very serious to not only our government but also our country. My heart is going out to the Biden family.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/30/politi...on-beau-biden/
    Thanks for posting this. I felt the same. I suppose most know the history, how Joe Biden lost both his wife and young daughter in a terrible car accident, one in which both of the boys were injured. It always distresses me how so many bad things can happen to one family, especially to good people.

I agree that the Biden family has suffered a great lose.

I can relate only too well to this, because that is the same age that my second oldest brother passed from a brain cancer.

Egor