AB/DL Secret Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So today I was out and about when I came to think about secret codes like "SWAG" and such, when I came up with this.

So imagine you have this feeling someone you know is ABDL, but you don't want to embarrass them or yourself by asking it around a group of friends. Well this code might work, it may sound a bit silly, but it won't sound that out of place either.

Person A Asks
"Is it Sid?"
And if Person B is AB/DL they will respond
"Yeah, I Bid."

Okay forgotten, so what the heck does all this mean?

Well Sid stands for "Safe in Diapers"
And Bid stands for "Belong in Diapers"

So when some one asks
"Is it sid?"
To the average person it sounds like a name, but to the AB/DL in the know, the person is asking
"Is it safe in Diapers?"
And if the person is AB/DL then they respond with
"Yeah, I Bid" or translated
"Yeah, I belong in diapers."

And if the person is not AB/DL or doesn't know the SidBid code, just act like you mis-poke or be creative and come up with a different reason.

What do you think?
Is there a better code out there?

i know alot of people who used to wear those diaper pins on there cuffs

Ok! Despite the fact that it does sound hilariously like an illuminati slogan [(All your butts are belong to diapers) sorry for that - I just couldn't resist] it really could work. :eek:
But as far as English is not my native language - my judging must be poor. And it also means that a probability of me actually using it in the end is really low.

I gave a thought of it myself some time ago. And all I got in the end was an idea of that IF a person is into our stuff - there is a non-zero chance that he knows about if not a part of out forum! So I had this silly idea that if I ever suspect someone of having any AB/DL interests in real life I'd vaguely start a pun-filled conversation about different geometrical shapes and ask about one's opinion on "A shape of a DISC". For a person that I know close enough to even think of getting such sensitive information about - it would at worst end in a bit of surprised looks, but there could be a chance that these words being put out of context might trigger some associational links and bring the thought up.

(sorry for my bad English)

As the number of people who know the ab/dl pride symbol and abdl diaper pin hiden symbol are so low even tho it's on google. I doubt any text codes will ever catch on. Sorry. but tbh just use the term ab or dl. bc they both have other meanings or easy to explain away.

Not sure how widespread the codes would be - its a fun idea though! As a side note an ABDL friend of mine once told me a secret to identifying ABDLs in his phone. He would put "2235" beside their names as a code for "ABDL" on the numeral-text system. Pretty cool idea. :)

Oh this takes me back to the days prior to and around the onset of gay pride when we used to
a) where green socks on Tuesdays
b) tap a gentleman's inside of the wrist with one's index finger while shaking hands
c) ask where the friends of Dorothy were meeting
d) wear keys and hankies on left or right sides
f) get the left ear pierced with a small gold ring (or was it right or was that the code to buy drugs?)
g) leave the bottom button of your 501s undone.
Codes are great fun and are a part of any culture. As a community we have likely become overly reliant on the internet and fogotten how valuable and fun social codes can be. I'm all for it and "I Bid!" Now, to find an old paci to add to my key ring and hang them off the left side belt loop the next time I hit the bar. (Do people still go to bars? Hmmm.)
Let's encourage codes!

tadhgaby said:
b) tap a gentleman's inside of the wrist with one's index finger while shaking hands

I had someone from work do this to me a few years back. He and his partner have been giving me a hard time for quite some time. They came in and when I shook his hand he pressed his finger to my wrist. It went totally over my head. Which I guess is the point. If you know, you know. If you don't, no harm done.

I only found out because I thought it was odd pressing my wrist. I asked someone else several days later if it meant anything and they laughed their ass off. I was a tad bit embarrassed, but still thought it was funny.

Those guys still joke around with me. I feel more a part of the joke, just not interested.

As far as secret codes, I'm all for it. In my experience, it can work if we can get the word out to enough people.

When goodnites had the disappearing patterns my code word to my Mom and Dad when company or somebody who didn't know I wore diapers was around used to be the stars aren't out tonight.

plasticsounds said:
I had someone from work do this to me a few years back. He and his partner have been giving me a hard time for quite some time. They came in and when I shook his hand he pressed his finger to my wrist. It went totally over my head. Which I guess is the point. If you know, you know. If you don't, no harm done.

Masonic pass grips (not the main grips) work this way. If you know them, you'll feel them when someone gives them to you. If you don't, they feel like normal handshakes. (Source, I'm a Mason).

tadhgaby said:
Now, to find an old paci to add to my key ring and hang them off the left side belt loop the next time I hit the bar.
Thought about a paci too but didn't have the courage yet. Maybe a small decorating kind of paci.

Actually, I have one of these exact pins on my key ring. I wonder if ANYBODY will even notice it.
dritzpin.jpg

tadhgaby said:
Let's encourage codes!
Exactly.

Yeah! Social codes - I'm all it for it!)

And by the way, BenTennyson - a pin is a great idea! It can even be an object of novelty! And it can be as big or small and customisable as one wants. I just wonder where else can it be placed to signify the AB/DL, because I've seen some people use it as a body-piercing object, and countless times as a part of a clothing. I think enforcing a color is stupid, but the way someone wears it - can be unified. Like two or three can be pinned in a particular order to make a shape... probably too complicated.

And sorry in advance - I just can't resist again: "If you notice that the diaper color matches the color of a pacifier your friend sucks on fridays - it is likely a sign that he is an AB/DL" :biggrin:

I'm sorry for too much of cheap irony - it just helps me accept myself now.

Update
I have a personal key to one of our forklifts at work and its on my key ring. A coworker (who I'd nearly call a friend, at least we're coming along very well) lost his and borrowed my key ring several times now for the forklift. He MUST have seen the pin by now. Didn't say a word.

If you meet someone in a Kilt that PIN is not an ABDL diaper pin but something weighted to keep the front apron from revealing the diaper that MAYBE worn underneath ! LOL !

I'm thinking of making a sticker to put on my laptop or something. Maybe the ab/dl pink and white logo or something to do with my account. just something that one of us would recognise and it would mean nothing to outsiders.

Wow, I'm making this sound like a cult :)

tadhgaby said:
f) get the left ear pierced with a small gold ring (or was it right or was that the code to buy drugs?)

Well back when guys only wore one earring, lol
In the US it was Left = Straight and Right = Gay
In the rest of the world it was Left = Gay and Right = Straight
But now it's not uncommon to see guys wearing earrings in both ears.

babylock1 said:
If you meet someone in a Kilt that PIN is not an ABDL diaper pin but something weighted to keep the front apron from revealing the diaper that MAYBE worn underneath ! LOL !

Traditionally, Nothing is worn under a Kilt. LOL!
Kilt, or wrap skirt pins are like 3 inches long and pretty big compared to safety pins.

MandyBear said:
Well back when guys only wore one earring, lol
In the US it was Left = Straight and Right = Gay
In the rest of the world it was Left = Gay and Right = Straight
But now it's not uncommon to see guys wearing earrings in both ears.

XXXXX
So what is it now - both ears you are bisexual ?
I had both ears pierced in '81 - why because the price was the same for one or both ears.
Just practical economics - and all the earrings are sold in pairs anyway at least at that time.
Confused the hell out of a lot of by the book earring wearing folk but it was quite a leap at
the time as this was not the normal person you were looking for !
XXXXX

Traditionally, Nothing is worn under a Kilt. LOL!
Kilt, or wrap skirt pins are like 3 inches long and pretty big compared to safety pins.

XXXXX
Yeah tradition - and everything is in fine working order - EXCEPTION
for the incontinent person without diapers you don't want to be the inspection police ! NO LOL matter !
And the kilt wrap skirt is going to need frequent cleaning - so what's under your skirt ?
XXXXX

I'm getting me a pin for me key ring ^_^

I was planning to check etsy, cafe press, and dealers dens at furry cons to maybe find an AB/DL pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back