I am just tired of being alone in this world. My little side needs to be cared for. It's too big a part of who I am to be ignored. I really feel like I need a mommy but there's a few problems.
1. I'm legally blind and can't get out on my own.
2. I'm not good with women (no one wants the blind guy)
3. She'd actually have to be into it. What are the odds of finding someone that would actually want to do that?
4. I can't help but feel selfish for wanting this.
5. I wouldn't be able to satisfy her because of my problems (visual and in bed.)
It's been tearing me up for about a year and half now and it's getting unbearable. I want someone but I have nothing to offer them in return. I can't drive, do repair jobs, afford to buy her nice things or even have sex (I have a serious ED problem that meds and devices haven't helped.) I want to be treated like a toddler when we're alone and an adult in public. I have lots of love to give but nobody to give it to and its eating me up and causes me to drink and I've been trying to curve that habit. I just don't know where to go or who to talk to or what to do because I don't feel like anyone wants an blind musician with BPD whose also an ABDL ands wants to be treated as such.
Is it wrong to want a mommy? I can't help but feel this way.