Pink DC Amour Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpluswearer

Moderated
Role
  1. Incontinent
News from Jeremy at DC

Latest update (5/30/15): There were some delays in releasing the Amors from their terminal, but they're now in possession of the trucking company, which is scheduled to deliver them to me Monday morning. Orders should start going out by June 2nd. Thank you for your patience!

GOOD NEWS !!!!!!!!!!

yays!

I'm pretty excited to try these myself

"DC Amore" is an anagram for "Comrade"

Anyone get any shipping info yet?

Latest update (6/3/15): At last! The new Amors are here! All pending pre-orders will start being filled tomorrow, in the order they were received! It may take me until the end of the weekend before all pre-orders are processed! Those who pre-ordered should expect tracking emails once dispatched. I'd like to thank everyone who pre-ordered, and for putting faith and support in this new awesome diaper! You are surely in for a treat! For those who were biding their time, you will be able to purchase the new Amor for immediate purchase once all pre-orders are filled! I will post one last update when this is so. Thanks, guys!

thanks for the update, babybobby

will be watching the mailbox

bambinod said:
thanks for the update, babybobby

will be watching the mailbox
My pleasure. I'll be watching (and have been...) for more reviews! These look super Kyoot!

will wait to order mine now till next week or so dont want my order misplaced. I will give Jeremy time to breathe before I order mine.

Shipping notice sent out. Arriving Wednesday.

just got my notice too. One automated email and another more personalized reply. A+ for communication, and here, that goes a long ways.

Hooray! Looking forward to more reviews

well I got mine yesterday my verdict. they hold a lot of urine but the tapes could be improved I will be buying these again but this time not in the sample pack

I got an email shipping notification on the 6th. I checked my account at DC this morning and there's no tracking information on my order, but I looked at the email and saw there was a link to track. (they should add tracking numbers/links to the order info page on their web site?) Looks like my case is scheduled for delivery today :)

And...? How are they? How do they compare to the new snuggies overnights?

I received my case of these new Amor Diapers today and I got to say these are really awesome. Jeremy did a phenomenal job with the improvements and stuff. The package is great too. I could see these easily being right at home on a retail store shelf. Can't really comment on capacity yet as I've only had them on for a few hours now, but the tapes are definitely alot better. The previous version's tapes were my biggest gripe.

Probably the only improvement I could suggest would be to go the single large tape route like ABU does. I'm glad I ordered these though, will probably order them again.

I got mine in last week, haven't spent a lot of time with them though. They appear to be unchanged from the rev1's other than the change of the front artwork. Which is a HUGE improvement. I also got size Large this time instead of Medium (the first run I don't recall, they either never made Large or were out of stock when I ordered) so these actually fit me this time.

The basic shell layout is very similar to a bambino teddy, with about the same shapes, widths, leak guards, padding shape, front/back elastic etc. But the padding seems to be stiffer and thicker than the teddy, making it more like the bellisimo. Sizing is identical to bambino, running about 1/2 size smaller than many other diapers. The shell remains a light pink with very faint white sparkles on it, with dark reddish pink frill designs running along the leg gathers. This is the perfect thing for anyone interested in a pink diaper. The artwork looks just like on their website, kittens. Given how similar this is to the bellisimo, a detailed review is probably unnecessary. I can get some pics though for those that are interested.

bambinod said:
I can get some pics though for those that are interested.
Yes, please!

babybobby said:
Yes, please!

OK here ya go. http://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1723

inline:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

These are without a doubt made on the same machine as Fabine and Bambino. They're extremely similar to the Teddy. Compared side-by-side, the Teddy appear to be wider, but that's just how they're folded and packaged, the diapers are the same size. Padding feels like that of the Teddy, not Belissimo.

Their most important feature I think is the pink color of the shell. It's a light pink, with a sort of a star flare pattern in white scattered around, you only see it up close and it didn't pick up on the camera at all at that distance.

I just noticed the smallish pink bow in the middle of the tape panel - nice touch. (kinda reminds me of the tiny bow on the front of some of the fancier panties)

Thanks for the pics. They are on my wish list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back