Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pink DC Amour Update

Default Pink DC Amour Update

News from Jeremy at DC

Latest update (5/30/15): There were some delays in releasing the Amors from their terminal, but they're now in possession of the trucking company, which is scheduled to deliver them to me Monday morning. Orders should start going out by June 2nd. Thank you for your patience!

GOOD NEWS !!!!!!!!!!

Anyone get any shipping info yet?

Latest update (6/3/15): At last! The new Amors are here! All pending pre-orders will start being filled tomorrow, in the order they were received! It may take me until the end of the weekend before all pre-orders are processed! Those who pre-ordered should expect tracking emails once dispatched. I'd like to thank everyone who pre-ordered, and for putting faith and support in this new awesome diaper! You are surely in for a treat! For those who were biding their time, you will be able to purchase the new Amor for immediate purchase once all pre-orders are filled! I will post one last update when this is so. Thanks, guys!

thanks for the update, babybobby

will be watching the mailbox

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    thanks for the update, babybobby

will be watching the mailbox
    My pleasure. I'll be watching (and have been...) for more reviews! These look super Kyoot!

will wait to order mine now till next week or so dont want my order misplaced. I will give Jeremy time to breathe before I order mine.