Hotel/motel incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckiebdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I travel often for work and being a DL who always sleeps diapered (even at home) I had brought along enough diapers to get me through the trip. On this particular trip I was staying at hotel in Ohio. I don't typically leave my diaper things laying about the room and I always ensure my used wet diapers are disposed of. It's not that I'm worried about someone knowing of my wearing, I just think it's inconsiderate to expect the house keeping staff to have to handle my wet diapers. It was the 4th day of this trip and I had gotten up a little late so I was slightly rushed through my morning routine. As I packed my things for my day and I packed my wet diaper in in small bag and placed it in my bag so I could carry it out to the dumpster as I left the room. What I did forget to do was to pick up the clean folded diaper I had left laying on the bed. When I returned late that afternoon the room was made up and the diaper I had left out was placed on my pillow with a pair of my plastic pants neatly folded on top. I grinned sheepishly and thought to myself "oops!". The next morning as I was preparing to leave I decided to leave another diaper out in the open just to see what would happen. I placed this one this one on the desk as I left the room. When I returned I once again found the diaper and plastic pants on the pillow. I don't know why but for the remaining 5 days I went through the same ritual and everyday when I returned my diaper and plastic pants were on the pillow. On the last day I returned early in the afternoon and the housekeeper was in the hallway two rooms down from mine, as she came out of the room we met face to face. She was an older, motherly type women and as we passed each other she smiled knowingly but without any judgment and simply said "hello". I smiled back and said "Hi, how are you". As I entered my room she smiled with a comforting expression and said "have a good evening" ..... the next morning I was checking out and as I left the room I left her a large tip in an envelope on the pillow with a note saying "Thank you".

I once had diapers out on table at a hotel I was staying at for a few days with a note next it. "Its exactly what it looks like" I never did see house keeping but they kept turning the place over every day. I did leave a tip though for the trash can duty.

Once, I was at a AB/DL meetup during IML in Chicago. If you don't know what IML is, its International Mr. Leather, a BDSM convention of sorts. Not really my cup of tea, but a great chance to meet other AB/DLs. Anyway, there were about 6 of us in the room, all in diapers. We got dressed, picked up around the room, and went out for a bite to eat. There was a bag of diapers left out next to the bed, and I guess the housekeeper saw it. When we got back, there was a bunch of extra towels, and two sets of bed sheets left for us as well! I thought that was really cool.

I've stayed in hotels wearing many times. I always try to be courteous with the wet diapers and discrete with the dry ones. Even on the days when I've been a little sloppy, no one has ever said anything or done anything to make me feel "seen" or uncomfortable.
I do try to leave a tip because it is an extra chore to take out my trash (I always put wet diapers in a separate bag sealed up - and then in the trash).

Hotel + diapers is one of my favorite circumstances/opportunities to wear.

In the beginning when I started wearing 24/7 and was on travel, I always took my used diapers and threw them out in a dumbster outside the hote, however during the years. I begun to just put them in a bag and leave them in the dumbster in the hotel room.

Eventually I got tired of trying hiding them...however I always kept my diapers and plastic pants in my suitcase (locked) didn't want anyone seeing my diaper packs.

When I travelled, I was often in the same hotel for multiple months. Being a bedwetter, I often had a case with me in my hotel room, with no real way to hide them. But when I booked, I often either emailed ahead, or left notes about my nocturnal issues. Usually got a room with a thick matress protector, extra bedding folded up in the closet, and a little special treatment here or there.

There was this once instance when I was in the same place for about six months. Every day when I came back from work, my powder and wipes would be deposited neatly on the night table. My plastic pants, diaper, and booster on my pillow right next to my teddy bear. A few times I lazily left my paci out, and that was there too.

I've left diapers stacked in the bathroom, never been an issue. I always bag up the used ones and set them in (or next to with the impossibly small) trash.

I always travel with my Teddy Bear. Most maids very nicely arrange him on the pillows after they make the bed.

willnotwill said:
set them in (or next to with the impossibly small) trash.

I know, right? What's the deal with hotel room trash cans? Enough space to fit a crumpled up coke can, and thats about it.

As a lifelong bedwetter, I have always worn a disposable with plastic pants over whenever staying in a hotel/motel/guest house/B&B or whatever, simply because I don't think it's fair to impose my bladder issues on someone else's property. On one occasion, many years ago, I stayed in a small bed & breakfast guest house which was run by a woman on her own, except for a cook and cleaner.

One evening I returned to my room to find, like others have said above, my plastic pants folded on my pillow. I was absolutely mortified. I could not recall what had happened that morning, but obviously I had not put them in my bag as I normally would have done.

Nothing was ever said, either on that occasion or subsequent times when I stayed there. I'm sure that they see some pretty weird things, so my plastic pants weren't worth comment.

Good customer service, awesome that they were considerate like that.

I accidentally walked outside on the motel balcony wearing nothing but a huggies convertable (yes, I actually use to wear and use diapers over a decade ago). I was 13 at the time (so this was 2005ish) and I had been known to do weird stuff like this when I was tired, so after a while I realized what I was doing and sprinted back to the hotl bathroom.

It wasn't really a hotel/motel to be fair--but there was one occasion a few years back when I staying at a bed and breakfast thingy near a lake my family goes to. They had been gone the entire day far into town to rescue my dad's cousin who had a broken down car.

Looking back it was kind of reckless and stupid...but I actually took the chance of them being gone for so long to put on a diaper sometime late into the evening, figuring I'd just wear it to sleep and never have them be the wiser. I usually snuck one or two in my luggage, but more often than not didn't get a chance to actually wear them.

The part where I really messed up though, had to do with this KILLER snack room thing that this particular B&B had downstairs (all the rooms were upstairs). We were literally the only family staying at the place, so I for whatever reason decided to sneak downstairs and raid the snack room, figuring I'd bounce back up to the room quick as lightning.

Of course, right when I got down from the staircase, the freaking owner of the place appeared out of nowhere (come to think of it, she must have been in her office??) and sees me just coming down from upstairs wearing just a Tshirt and sweatpants with a very non-discreet bambino teddy underneath.

To this day I don't think she actually noticed I had a diaper on, but still--that was like the heart attack moment of the century there. All for a somewhat stale blueberry muffin and some hot chocolate.

Just a side note, I always leave a $1 tip per bed per day. The room always seems to be a little better off.

I remember staying a hotel last summer when I was traveling and I did put on a diaper that night the ended up leaking onto the bed though. I did check out the next morning up and I wonder how the cleaning staff felt about a wet diaper in the trash and a wet bed.

tall2826 said:
I remember staying a hotel last summer when I was traveling and I did put on a diaper that night the ended up leaking onto the bed though. I did check out the next morning up and I wonder how the cleaning staff felt about a wet diaper in the trash and a wet bed.

I'm sure they have seen much worse.

zipperless said:
I'm sure they have seen much worse.

Read:dead bodies

X_x

Dan09 said:
Read:dead bodies

X_x

This actually happened to my grandmother while working as a motel housekeeper. A man had committed suicide and as a warning had written ''I have AIDS'' on the wall.

Yes, I enjoy staying in hotels too! I am mostly DL but also wear diapers for anxiety reasons when travelling, especially if travelling in larger groups of people. I have never left my diapers out but I put the used ones right in the trash can. It may be fun though to put my clean ones out on the bathroom counter sometime though :)

EvanDL123 said:
I have never left my diapers out but I put the used ones right in the trash can.

Several have mentioned that they DO NOT leave used diapers in the motel bathroom -- and there have been times when I've felt embarrassed/guilty for doing it because It somehow seemed rude to leave it for the help.

But why is that?

I'm not female - but I doubt girls feel guilty for leaving menstrual products in the bathroom. If you got a nosebleed and used tissue to stop it, you wouldn't feel guilty about using the room trash. A used condom would be far nicer in the trash than kicked under the bed or something (onetime I found one under a bed In a hotel room :( ).

So why do some of us feel uniquely guilty for leaving diapers where they should go: in the trash?

Is it because some of us use diapers by choice?
Is a soiled diaper just far more icky than those other examples?
Is it something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back