Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
My birthday is tomorrow yay!!! I will be 23

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to you! :)
I hope its a great day and you get to go do something fun!

My girlfriend came over today because she said she could not come to see me tomorrow for my birthday. She bought me a card and guess what eles? A bear that rattles and a binkie glow sticks she babied me for the first time ever. She gave me lots of kisses and hugs then tickled me and played peek a boo I loved it

Well who's a big boy then? :) Happy Birthday zackiepooh.
Have an awesome fun day.

What a great girlfriend you have! Treasure those moments :)

zackiepooh1992 said:
My girlfriend came over today because she said she could not come to see me tomorrow for my birthday. She bought me a card and guess what eles? A bear that rattles and a binkie glow sticks she babied me for the first time ever. She gave me lots of kisses and hugs then tickled me and played peek a boo I loved it

Awwww! that must have been the best birthday gift for you ever!

:D :D Happy Birthday! :D :D

I hide me eyes and opened them smiled big she said there he is so cute I see your smiling now i will get you to laugh and started tickling me

Happy birthday!! :) I'll be 23 tomorrow!

Happy Birthday, Zackiepooh. Have a fun day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my good friend.

Happy birthday to zacky1992 too!

It sounds like you have a great girlfriend there. You must already be having a happy birthday. And how ironic. You're born as a baby and now you've been treated like one, too.

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great day for you. :smile1:

Happy Birthday!

zackiepooh1992 said:

That sounds awesome, I'm glad you had a good day.

Late happy birth day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back