Status
Not open for further replies.

meowz151

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I never chose to be a little I just started regressing at times for years. Now I choose to partake in the age play aspects but I never chose to think like a small child at time. I think my regression was caused by *trigger warning* the abuse I suffered at a young age. I'm really starting to think it's cause from some mental health I have been ignoring. I love being little and would never give it but I'm really starting to worry. Am I the only one like this?

Hello there meowz151 :) Firstly, sorry to learn of the difficulties you have had to face. I love the thrill of diapers, I have some issues myself mentally which occurs day to day. I have experimented with wearing a dummy/pacifier but I actually prefer to remain "an adult" pretending to be humiliated into wearing diapers and embarrassed by women... a bit detailed that, I admit :)

I was in a much similar situation to you, I was once concerned about my upbringing and how I didn't really choose to do it either. I also have a history of abuse like yourself, I don't think there's much to worry about as long as you try to moderate and train yourself to regress responsibly. It's funny, I felt like I was reading something I had written myself when I read this post. I think that if you are mentally well otherwise then it may just be a side effect of the abuse, that's what I chalked mine up to.
Hope all is well with you.

Part of the reason I'm a little, I'm sure, is because I was such a badly behaved kid (due to some mental impairments) that I didn't get to experience a lot of things other kids did.

For example: while other kids' parents could take them to carnivals and restaurants and let them join Girl Scouts and other fun things, my parents could usually only take me thru the drive-thru at McDonalds because I would throw 3-4 hour long fits if anything was out of place. They were very vocal about it too... "You're hard! We can't take you anywhere but the drive-thru because you'll throw a fit like a toddler and give everyone a free show!"

Long story short: a lot of us had less-than-perfect childhoods that contribute to our desire to regress or participate in ageplay.

SoHMara said:
I was in a much similar situation to you, I was once concerned about my upbringing and how I didn't really choose to do it either. I also have a history of abuse like yourself, I don't think there's much to worry about as long as you try to moderate and train yourself to regress responsibly. It's funny, I felt like I was reading something I had written myself when I read this post. I think that if you are mentally well otherwise then it may just be a side effect of the abuse, that's what I chalked mine up to.
Hope all is well with you.

thank you for replying to my tread it's great to know i'm not the only one who's been through it too. i do have other mental health problems i've been coping with but none of them could cause the regression. do you have any tips on controling it better my little side tends to run wild at times. i could be little for most of a day unable to pull out or just when i want too really depends on the day

I'm the same in that I simply regress if I'm around anything that's associated with being a baby. I have no trouble controlling it, so when I'm home with just the wife, or alone, and assuming I'm in the mood, I enjoy regressing. I have no problem accepting that I'm feeling babyish.

I'm in dogboy's boat. I don't choose to regress, it just happens when I'm diapered or have my bottle, or anything like that. Not that I'm complaining; regressing is quite nice. :D

FeekaDimension said:
Part of the reason I'm a little, I'm sure, is because I was such a badly behaved kid (due to some mental impairments) that I didn't get to experience a lot of things other kids did.

For example: while other kids' parents could take them to carnivals and restaurants and let them join Girl Scouts and other fun things, my parents could usually only take me thru the drive-thru at McDonalds because I would throw 3-4 hour long fits if anything was out of place. They were very vocal about it too... "You're hard! We can't take you anywhere but the drive-thru because you'll throw a fit like a toddler and give everyone a free show!"

Long story short: a lot of us had less-than-perfect childhoods that contribute to our desire to regress or participate in ageplay.

meowz151 said:
I never chose to be a little I just started regressing at times for years. Now I choose to partake in the age play aspects but I never chose to think like a small child at time. I think my regression was caused by *trigger warning* the abuse I suffered at a young age. I'm really starting to think it's cause from some mental health I have been ignoring. I love being little and would never give it but I'm really starting to worry. Am I the only one like this?
Yes, when I was younger things were tough, with my Biological mother, then she left, so we had a few years of peace with my dad, than we lived with my stepmother, which caused more strife in my life, considering my dad fails at picking wife's. Long story short, we ended up with my grandmother after my mother went psycho, which granted us peace, and I discovered my fetishes (or whatever you call them.) In middle school, which I was both mature and immature at the same time, and long story short, it isn't perfect but I am trying, and I pray for help sometimes.

As a kid I was forced to do adult things and always hid my little side and now as an adult and knowing my abusers are passing now I've been regressing and never feel older than 16 though my age is 32. I've been switching from 5 to 8 to 15 and it's been an emotional roller coaster. I can relate... I don't choose when I'm little and sometimes it just plain sucks but I've learned to accept myself and not hide it anymore. sorry I think I got off topic... happens a lot when I regress. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!

In general, my childhood was really good. I was bullied, but it did stop and I recovered, and I was never abused. My regression does reach out to something I never had, though. I become a little girl when I regress, which seems to be a way to reach out to the feminine side of myself. Though not trans, I've long had a feminine side that I was never able to express, and it comes out with a force when I'm little! So maybe part of regression is getting something we never had in our childhood.

It was not much of a choice for me due to the alternative. You see I was constantly emotionally abused by my own family as well as by everyone else because I was never properly diagnosed or treated for higher functioning autism until I was 32(along with dealing with 5 personality disorders and SPD). As a result about the only thing I could do to "regress" was to simply wear a diaper when my parents where not around. It never really occurred to me to actually try acting little and be in my own element because of the pain (and the environment) I was in all the time until I came here and found out what a AB/DL was back in October of 2013. Essentially I had the choice of going mad or wearing when I could for therapy reasons.

Last edited:
I'm not very regresive. I don't enjoy baby items, except the pacis, diapers and sometimes the bottle. Can't see it as a necessary. May I see those, who are acting like a babies "all the day" as something which "isn't my cup of cofee." I respect it, but don't support it.

I know someone, who's completely "out" of mature personality, because obsesed with AB life. I ended that relation, guess completely. One thing is play something and another is when is mature behavior expected. Realize it wasn't easy, because it was female, just is a few good luck. But relation which is destroying myself is better cut out, without cuestioning if I can date another ABDL female in the future - probably not. ABDL females are very low% in front of males.

Adventurer said:
In general, my childhood was really good. I was bullied, but it did stop and I recovered, and I was never abused. My regression does reach out to something I never had, though. I become a little girl when I regress, which seems to be a way to reach out to the feminine side of myself. Though not trans, I've long had a feminine side that I was never able to express, and it comes out with a force when I'm little! So maybe part of regression is getting something we never had in our childhood.

I personally think your right, adventurer. I think that's true that it gets something that we never got in our childhood.

Note said:
Odd, anyone know why the OP got banned? Just curious.

Underage, according to the ban reason on the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back