Not open for further replies.

Milko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
Today I found 2 old Minolta 35mm film cameras. Each for $5 and a copy of "The War of the Worlds" and "The Time Machine" for $3.25. Not sure what era the cameras are from but the book was published in 1961 (originally 1898, 1895 respectively).
IMG_2788.JPG

IMG_2789.JPGIMG_2791.JPGIMG_2790.JPG

Last edited:
Milko said:
Today I found 2 old Minolta 35mm film cameras.

Hi Milko :)
You have a 1966 7s and what looks like a 1967-1968 Easy Flash 9
Minolta_Hi-Matic

MandyBear said:
Hi Milko :)
You have a 1966 7s and what looks like a 1967-1968 Easy Flash 9
Minolta_Hi-Matic

Wow I never thought they were that old! :) Hey do you think they would be collectible? (Never planning on getting rid of them but I like the idea of having something valuable, always have :) )

Maybe, I am sure they are worth something to someone, lol. More so if they work.

MandyBear said:
Maybe, I am sure they are worth something to someone, lol. More so if they work.

Yah, I hope I can get them to work. It's mainly an issue of finding the right battery. I opened up the compartments on the bottom and one of the batteries had leaked but I am able to clean it off pretty well. I need to go to the store and get some film for it (and maybe on the way I'll get round to developing the film I used back when I went overseas in September last year :) )

The 7s uses a LR9 / 625A 1.5v "watch calculator battery" the easy flash should use the same or maybe the LR44 / 357 1.5v (The same as the Minolta X-370 & X-700)

MandyBear said:
The 7s uses a LR9 / 625A 1.5v "watch calculator battery" the easy flash should use the same or maybe the LR44 / 357 1.5v (The same as the Minolta X-370 & X-700)

Thanks :) Now all I have to do is clean out where the battery has leaked..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back