fox2000

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
For me it was being forced to wear diapers up until the age of 13. I wanted an alarm that would sound when I wet, but my mother didn't think it would be fair to my brother (we shared a room) so for his well being I had to wear diapers to bed. Of course I went through puberty while having them around, I think that coupled with the feeling of "safety" from my parents anger of a wet bed is why I am into the fetish today. Also, I have a distinct memory of having to sleep in a crib at about 5 years old at a friends house incase I wet. What got the rest of you into diapers, or kept you from getting completely out of them?

I recall (and I've been told) that I was a difficult one to potty train. I can remember being chastised for not using the potty. I think these moments of pressure early in my life lead me to associate diapers as a safe place wherein I wasn't exposed to a stressful environment. I feel strongly this is why I got into diapers because as I started to become interested in diapers again in my teenage years I found that my feelings towards diapers increased substantially during stressful periods of time. I still feel that way today. As for diapers though I have always felt the want and desire to wear and be around diapers ever since I was potty trained. I guess I could never let them go. It wasn't until my teenage years that the interest got highly ignited - probably on account of puberty. Needless to say, I've never had any interest other than the occasional purge cycle to put them down/stop wearing.

I really can't say I have any reason for it in particular... its just been something that has intrigued me from a young age since having been potty trained... and it was always sexual... it has always been something I wanted to explore more since somewhere around the age of 7... idk... im just me...

I was adopted but not until I was two years old. I think I may have spent some time in an adoptive orphanage, so I've wondered how potty training was happening. I know I was still in diapers when my adoptive parents received me. I do know that by the time I was 4, I wanted to be back into diapers, and by the time I was 6, I was acting on it. It's been sexual for me and it's still a strong desire.

for me it was when I was around 4 year old. that when I sister was born.

For me it was present as far back as my memories go. My parents have told me that I potty-trained early, so I have no memory of being in diapers as a child. I'd just fantasize about them as early as age 3-4 and never stopped. I used to lie in bed at night imagining there was some robot or machine where I could just type stuff in and I'd be able to set my level of potty training or make myself have to go really bad. I also do have memories of being on the playground and seeing little kids taken over to a bench to be changed and I wanted to watch it just to see the diaper.

But, there was no trigger and no real reason why. It has just always been with me.

Another one X3 I muuuuuuuust comment

Long story short, I just fantasized about them when I was 12 and tried them till I was caught and urge left at 13. Came back at 17 when i remembered a good story and here I am as a baby Snivy at the age of 2 1/2

Well for me it was simply the only kind of therapy I could get access to for the longest time because I could not see a real therapist.(failures in the system as far as getting a diagnosis for Higher functioning autism as well as my own family not knowing what they where doing) I needed a way to relax because of all the abuse I was catching from my parents (age 13) and high school at the same time because everyone thought I was not good enough for much of anything. I never acted on it until I was 16 and had a car to hide the diapers in. (mom and dad did random searches of my room just because they felt like it so I had to use the car to hide them).

I was the middle child. I was 4 when my younger brother was born. My parents tell me that I was a complete dick to him, and I was always jealous of the attention he got. I'm pretty sure it was just watching my parents with the baby that pushed me into this lifestyle.

I took an arrow to the knee and after that everything was diapers and pacifiers.

:C

Cereal said:
I took an arrow to the knee and after that everything was diapers and pacifiers.

:C

I about died laughing when I saw this. Skyrim references are the best.

I was in diapers 24/7 until I was 6 and then I only used them at night caused I wet the bed until I was 11. I have been interested in diapers for as long as I could remember and I never wanted to completely give them up. When I was out of diapers I remember thinking about being back in diapers a lot.

It was actually this website that sparked my interest! I had a very good friend a few years back who knew about my interest in toys, picture books, and such, and she told me that I reminded her of of an "adult baby". At the time, I didn't even know it was a thing. I looked up the term online, and this website looked like the best one to me. Shortly after joining I decided that diapers sounded like they'd be a lot of fun to wear, tried one for the first time since I was a toddler, and I was hooked.

As my mom had ran small daycare business. When i was at very young age like 5 or 6 year old. I saw toddler daipers in changing room. got me interested in daipers and never end it became daiper lover. Don't know why .i have a great family. Had great life. Just way it is. It in my life forever can't change it. As I got older as adult my desire for daipers had gotten worsted . I do wear daipers more then I ever did. I love wearing daipers so much. It weird . Don't understand it. Oh well.

Shortly after potty training I had a day of bad diarrhea, I think around 3, but not sure actual age. I guess my mom didn't want to have to fight with cleaning up messy underwear and bedding, so she diapered me when I went to bed. I fondly remember waking up having to go pee badly I walked up and down the hallway not knowing what to do since I didn't know how to take the diaper off or knowing if my mom wanted me to take them off to pee. I eventually wet the diaper after what seemed like an eternity and then went back to bed. It took my mom a while before she changed me the next morning, she was busy getting my brother ready for school. I also wet the bed at least once a week, if not more, until I was 11 or 12. Even after that I wet the bed once in a great while. I've done it once or twice a year since then even into my late 20s. When I was bed wetting, I was hoping my mom would put me back in diapers so I could wake up dry, but never happened. I think the being put back into diapers at a young age and then a constant reinforcement of the need to wear diapers to bed but not getting them certainly implanted my desire. I used to do the makeshift diapers and had learned to associate certain other things in puberty with diapers, so that really cemented things even further. Now I wear pretty much every night and wear during the day even to work.

When I was 15, a friend of mine came out to me about being ABDL. We went out for a bit and broke up, and a year after that I started having some choice fantasies, and here I am now.

I wet the bed until I was 10. Not every night, but at least 2-3 times a week. I usually didn't wet heavily, but just didn't wake up until I felt myself leaking, and sometimes I couldn't stop even after waking up. As a result I wore either a diaper or thick cotton underwear with extra padding in them every night until then. After I turned 10, the wettings nearly stopped, but not completely. I continued to wear the thick undies until I was at least 13, even though by then I was dry 99% of the time. I think I probably wet the bed maybe 2-3 times a year by that stage, and wet only once and for the last time at age 14.

I really hated my bed wetting. My brother is 2 years younger than me, and he was dry at night (mostly) by the time he was 4. He never really gave me too much of a hard time about it, but it still sucked nonetheless. It was weird being the older kid, and being what is considered to old for accidents, but still being the one wearing baby stuff around him.

I actually hated getting my sheets wet so badly, that it got to the stage that I didn't even care that much about wetting, so long as my sheets stayed dry. I've read other people's stories saying pretty much the same thing, so I guess I wasn't unique in that regard. I had accepted, albeit with reluctance, that I was going to pee in my sleep sometimes, but as long as my bed stayed dry, I could accept that. I just hated having to tell my folks that my sheets needed changing. Again.

My mother continued to be the one who would put my night diaper (disposable) on until I was about 9. By then, I was adept enough to do it myself, but she would still check it to make sure it was on properly. But by then, because I could do it myself, it didn't seem like a big deal, just a routine thing I had to do.

I think my hatred of actually getting my sheets wet lead me to see my nappies as a source of comfort, safety and security. While I really wanted to stop wetting in my sleep, it didn't seem such a big deal so long as I had protection on. I didn't even like laying in bed without at least my training pants on, in case I should somehow fall asleep and wet myself. So while I hated the actual wetting, I guess that I formed a bond with wearing protection as a security thing.

For me, the only reason I can find is that I never wanted to grow up. And I see diapers as a main part of that innocents and no-responsibility

I think it started when I was about 6. I know I was a bedwetter until relatively late (about 6) so was in nappies a long time, and recall being embarassed about having to waddle round the B&B my mum ran at the time to go to bed. Later, I found I loved the smell of Johnson's baby lotion & nappies (fresh ones, that is!) and then found myself making a big disposable nappy by sticking together real baby nappies - I thought I was the only person doing that in the whole world - but obviously not, looking at this forum!

I'm not really sure except that I was always fainted by them when I was young. I would spend a lot of time day dreaming about being a cub and being taken care of and in diapers. I started to stuff my underwear with toilet paper or women's protection pads to feel like I had a diaper on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back