What got you into diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have no idea, never had bed wetting issues or anything! I remember when I was little though I would play with folding up toilet paper and putting it in the front of my briefs, and then carefully wetting them being sure not to wet my briefs so I never got found out. Only did this at home though. Now I've upgraded somewhat and just enjoy wearing and being able to go when I want.

CrazySmoker said:
WTF???!!! Very similar to me...

Really!!? Well in a way it's good to know that I'm not the only person to have reacted to tough life circumstances in this way:)

I think an interest in it was always bubbling away from about 16 onwards, I could never quite place why earlier but now I think it was largely due to the way my mother treated me (Please don't misunderstand I love my mother and am very grateful for the support she and my family has given me). But I think on some level the resent I felt towards how she sometimes treated me may have influenced my path. Then as more and more stuff went on it just became a natural part of my sexuality and about a year and a half ago I just gave up and embraced it :) My big regret is I knew it was there when my fiancée was still alive I wanted to be able to talk to her about it and regress in safety with her but never had the courage to bring it up.

I actually don't know what it was that got me into diapers. I have a tentative idea-- I think at one point, I was looking for, erm, indecent things on Youtube. And I stumbled on a video of someone messing their diaper. My initial reaction was, "ew, gross," but I found myself watching more and more of those videos. And welp, here I am.

Other aspects of ABDL did. Diapers aren't and never have been the central part of my ageplay, and aren't a specific regression trigger for me. They're just another babyish accessory, as a paci or a comfort blanket might be. We're all on different places in the ABDL spectrum, and I'm much more on the AB side of things.

puppyfat said:
I actually don't know what it was that got me into diapers. I have a tentative idea-- I think at one point, I was looking for, erm, indecent things on Youtube. And I stumbled on a video of someone messing their diaper. My initial reaction was, "ew, gross," but I found myself watching more and more of those videos. And welp, here I am.

Lol love the way you put it about looking for "indecent things" I have to admit that when I was younger I too was looking for "indecent things" online ( as many young men with unsupervised internet access for the first time probably did!) randomly came across clips of abdl girls and something clicked in my head. I already had an interest under the surface resulting from life circumstances as I've previously mentioned but that was one of the first experiences that helped push it on.

I was never a bedwetter or forced into diapers at a younger age. However, I do believe I was potty trained very early so that could have been part of it....

I just remember since at least the age of 5 wanting to wear diapers. My best friend was a year younger and had to wear goodnites because he wet the bed. I was a bit jealous because I wanted to wear diapers too. One night that I stayed at his house I ended up wearing one too. I don't remember how, maybe I asked if I could wear one too?...

After that I just always wanted to wear diapers and I would pretend to wear a diaper by wearing a lot of pairs of underwear to make them really thick lol. In high school I bought a pack of goodnites and used them but that was about it even though I would want to wear them all of the time. I also know that I had a lot of wet dreams, sorry if too much info, but that definitely seems to have played a big role. Almost every dream revolved around diapers and me having to wear one or getting to wear one. I would always have to go pee too in my dream and then it was so great when I got the diaper on and was able to use it in my dream (which was really my wet dream....). So I would guess that is a big reason that diapers are more on the sexual side of what gets me excited.

In college, I don't recall being too interested in diapers so not much happened then. After college though it became a stronger thought and finally when I was 24 I decided to buy some diapers again while on a long car trip. I did the whole binge/purge thing every couple of weeks but not to any crazy extremes, just thought I would be done with diapers and move on without wanting them anymore. About a year ago I decided to just go with it and accept that it will be part of my life. I wear much more confidently now knowing that is part of me and what I enjoy.

Ok guys can I just say how much I've enjoyed reading all the posts on here tonight! As someone who as only recently become fully comfortable with this part of myself it's been really helpful reading all the posts on here :) Gushing over now!

It's not same at all, because I'm older of two. I think it's not relevant. But a few mental issues (ADHD and - unsure - Asperger) I can report. My secret side is my escape valve.

I love this question. I enjoy reading all of the stories and theories about why we all do this.

Unfortunately, I don't have any back-story about why I am into diapers. I have told stories before about how I was caught wearing, and so on, but nothing explains how it all began.

All I can think of is that diapers are awesome and awesome people wear them forever.

Actually...

Maybe we are all looking at this the wrong way. What if the normal human condition dictates that we wear diapers our whole lives, and the abnormal people are the ones who stopped. Everybody has a story about why they stopped wearing diapers. I think the cool people are the ones who never went against the natural tendency to wet their pants in the first place. The appropriate question should be, "What made you want to go against nature and stop wearing diapers?"

Yeah...that's it.

So my answer is, what got me into diapers was resisting the unnatural process of potty training.

I think it was most definitely me wearing to bed at my grandma's until I was about 5 or 6. I was perfectly dry at bedtime at home, but she would sleep in really late and I would be stuck in my crib until she got up. I definitely could have gotten out of the crib to use the bathroom, but i liked to sleep in too and she would always get mad if she caught me out of my crib before her. My brothers teasing me finally forced me to argue with my grandma that I could stay dry and she finally let me out of the diapers. But I always had a fascination with them from then on, probably because my grandma's house was always a relaxed sanctuary from the troubles at home. I'd imagine my association with them reminded me of a pleasant place to be (as opposed to home, where I was perfectly capable of and expected to be dry) definitely sat in my sub conscience whenever I would just want to introvert myself away from my brothers' bullying.

So when I found a pack of pull-ups in my garage one time, but was interrupted on multiple occasions from being able to wear them, I think the interest and suspense was killing me to start wearing again. It just sort of manifested into this strange desire where I liked to imagine people in diapers. Cartoon characters, movie/tv show characters, situations where people are being changed, etc. It was just part of my numerous introverted fantasies.

I was difficult to potty train as I was diapered until I was 4 and I was a bed wetter until I was 9. Occasionally, I was put back in diapers for the bed-wetting, but for the most part, I just woke up in a wet bed, so I'm guessing that that played a role in my DL side.

I know that I had thoughts and curiosity about what it was like to wear diapers again and wanting to be put back around 8 or 9, but that was quickly quashed with me saying that I didn't really want something so absurd and left it alone. It was at 13 that I couldn't deny it anymore, and 17 when I began wearing again and stopped feeling shame for this.

Well, as far as I can remember, I liked wearing diapers since I was 4. I would sneak them into my room and wear them.

Here's my biography! :D

One of the earliest memories I have surrounding my nappy/diaper fetish occurs from when I was around 7 or 8 years old. Already well out of diapers and able to use the toilet, I recall my sibling had a huge, soft playmat especially designed for toddlers. At one point, for reasons now obvious, I began joking and smirking whilst I attempted to stuff this huge, soft mat down the back of my trousers....!!!!! lol!!! I was laughing and being a silly boy, my sibling was laughing... but as years went by, that memory seemed to offer more than just being a laugh. The warmth, the soft feeling...!

Whether through freaky coincidence or not, I developed a urine infection in my early teens. This did not result is me wearing diapers, but I believe it somehow influenced my other main fetish which is female and personal desperation and wetting. My adventurous side into wearing diapers took some time to explore, I too wondered whether I was alone in this excitement. Happily, we all share this excitement haha! :)

An ABDL girlfriend (now ex) convinced me to try out diapers. I did several times and actually wet but after a while I noticed I started losing control of my bladder so I had to stop altogether.

When i was 10 , i was at my grandma home and she was sick and my mom told me to get some diapers for her. I got them from the closet and i got hooked in the moment i touched it. I took 2 diapers that, one for my grandma and one for me. It was so awesome hehehe

I don't know. I just happen to enjoy the feeling of it.

- - - Updated - - -

I once when I was small my cousin came over and left a diaper behind. One day I found it and took it.

- - - Updated - - -

You got any suggestions of what I can do in my diaper.

- - - Updated - - -

You have any idea what I can do with my diaper. I'm new at this.

I'm in the apparently vast minority of "I don't know". I think it may have started with enjoying baby fur art and wanting to regress to a "little", trying it out and discovering its actually quite a nice feeling to be padded. There was no indicators or remarkable standouts in my childhood, I'd assume I was smoothly potty trained and never cared for my younger siblings diapers.

I was potty trained very early, soon after I was a year old, so I do not remember anything. Even my mom is very proud of how smart I was to be out of diapers at a very young age, I would have loved to keep using them for a longer time. I remember that I tried my brother rubber pants when I was five probably and since then, diapers were a big part of my life

Ive always been intrested in nappiea cor as long as i can remember, first time i wore them was pretty soon after my younger sister was born and i stole hers but i was fasinated with them long before she was born so i dont think it was anything to do with her like jealousy. I went on stealing and wearing her nappies as long as she needed them and had a brother two years after her so i managed to keep a supply of nappies until i was about 9 it wasnt sexual then or if it was i obvousily didnt know. I then went years without having nappies but still thinking of them constantly and then when i hit puberty i started to fantasize about girls in nappies instead of me and then we got the internet and i discovered i wasnt the only person in the world who liked nappies and it was a massive boost to me. Anyway after a few relationships where i didnt wear but had my partners wear i ended up with my wonderful missus and i have started wearing again and it feels amazing. But to answer your question i think i have always wanted nappies and had desires for them in different ways the whole of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back