Thread: Hi there, newbie here

Smile Hi there, newbie here

Hi! You can call me Drew. I identify as a fox diaperfur/babyfur (whichever terminology you prefer). I'm here because I have gone back and forth with this fetish for years. I've decided I'd like to keep it to engage in from time to time. Ultimately I would like to meet someone I click with who is into it as well. I'm a caregiver for the elderly which I enjoy, but I would LOVE to care for a special someone one day. I've been lurking for some time and decided it was finally time to join up. =) Thanks for reading

Hi fox2000!

Welcome to the community. I love the avatar - adorable! This truly is a great place filled with wonderful people. I hope that you find what you are looking for here and I also hope you find that special someone!

Thank you, shibapawz! It was drawn by tailbiter on fur affinity.

I'll have to look that up - clearly tailbiter does great work!

Hi, Fox2000. Nice introduction, and really cute picture. Are you also on FW? So, I'll ask some of my standard "ice breaker" questions: How long you been into diapers? What and how often do you wear? I think it's cool that you work in the medical field and take care of elderly people.

Hope to get to know you better here on ADISC.

Thank you Little2Roo =) I'm not sure what FW is. I guess you could say I've been into diapers since day 1 of life lol. I wear at least once a week, I find they sometimes help me to sleep. Your avatar is very cute also =)

Quote Originally Posted by fox2000 View Post
    Thank you Little2Roo =) I'm not sure what FW is. I guess you could say I've been into diapers since day 1 of life lol. I wear at least once a week, I find they sometimes help me to sleep. Your avatar is very cute also =)
    FW = Fluffy Waddles . Net

It's a babyfur site

Agreed fox2000, Mattew has an adorable avatar too!

Quote Originally Posted by shibapawz View Post
    Agreed fox2000, Mattew has an adorable avatar too!
    Thank you. I really like it. I got it at the first furry convention that I attended earlier this year. It's a badge commission done by a well known cub artist named Marci. Feel free to see the whole badge and my other stuff on Fur Affinity. My user name on there is Matmew.