The Personality of a Little

Status
Not open for further replies.

417PlacesToGo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm curious as to whether or not you all have specific traits that your little sides exhibit. For example, I'm really whiny when I'm in little mode - making small complaining noises and seeking comfort by snuggling up to my plush dog (and yearning for a daddy.) I imagine that I would be pouty and uncooperative a lot if I had a daddy.
It's consistent to any time I'm in little mode, and I consider it sort of my "personality," I guess. Do you all have a personality such as that, or do you find your behaviors vary between regressions?

I fidget a lot. It's hard to explain but it's a specific hand movement that I do that kind if looks like scratching but it's not.... It's my tell for "I'm regressed"

I get whiney too! In fact, I got in trouble with a friend the other day when she told me to stop acting like a brat. I kept it up, because that's one of the ways my little communicates. She did not care for it and sent me to the corner.

Where I whined more.....:)

My personality feels pretty consistent, but I think my own mommy would say that I come across like a bit of a spoiled princess in my more "little-r" states.

What she doesn't realize is I'm a spoiled princess all the time, it's just I'm less shy to be one. Hehe.

In general though, I find many little's feel a bit brattier when they get into that mindset. Some don't though!

gigglemuffinz said:
My personality feels pretty consistent, but I think my own mommy would say that I come across like a bit of a spoiled princess in my more "little-r" states.

What she doesn't realize is I'm a spoiled princess all the time, it's just I'm less shy to be one. Hehe.

In general though, I find many little's feel a bit brattier when they get into that mindset. Some don't though!

actually I'm one of those who don't feel brattier when regressed I think. It's because I'm to lazy to even be brattier. This is why I think I regress to as young as 3 months because those babies just want to sleep and be comfortable. Honestly a caretaker would not have to even get toys or something because I'm perfectly content to be bottle fed to sleep by hand after being changed most likely. I'm just trying to take it easy because most of the time I can't otherwise relax actually.

I'm more likely to be blunt or exclamatory if I'm feeling little.

I guess I'm still at a stage where I'm "finding" my personality. The couple of times I've been little I'm usually quiet and well-behaved and I snuggle a bit too. I guess I just enjoy the softer side of my personality.

My normal personality is like stand in the corner if I can, and show no emotion. Where as my little personality would be care free.

I can be a toddler or an infant. When I'm in toddler mode I'm really shy but curious and in infant mode I just want to be held and put to sleep. In toddler mode I wine when it's bath time or nap time.

I still have no idea how my Little side is, because I haven't really gotten to explore it. From what I've seen around here so far, folks seem to know what developmental stage they end up in when they regress/go into Little space. Is it just something that kind of happens and that stage is where you're most comfortable?

Being in little mood puts me in a much better, happier mood. I'll sometimes act like a toddler.

shibapawz said:
I guess I'm still at a stage where I'm "finding" my personality. The couple of times I've been little I'm usually quiet and well-behaved and I snuggle a bit too. I guess I just enjoy the softer side of my personality.

Exciting times, eh? I'm doing the same thing and it's nerve wracking, exhilarating and deeply emotional all at the same time. But good little-head doesn't come easily to everybody, unfortunately. Some of us have to work to undo all the years of (insert hurtful feeling here), at least at first. I think a big part of learning about the personality traits we exhibit when we're deep in unexplored headspace. It seems to be the key to discovering our personalities, figuring out the big differences (and similarities) between how we act as growdups and how we act when we're little folkies.

But that's just one bABies opinion ;)

snowy for me snowy is quiet a part of her personality and dont talk much very shy and quiet

Note said:
From my understanding most littles don't have a "mode" or identify as a specific age for that matter, those are more roleplayer traits. Similar in nature, but still different.

Anyway, being a little myself I'd say I am somewhat sensitive and needy in nature, so I take comfort in the little things like plushies, communicating frequently with those I deeply care about, or anything else that relates to those emotional traits.
Littles have a smattering of beloved things and traits from a range of childhood years, and they sorta flow gently like pond water between them all. A pond has no linear direction. For me, it's a mix of flowing gently like pond water, and that line from a movie, ". . . Slowly, and then all at once." I can go very very little. That's why I have AB and Little on my profile. I do have an age range but am only able to put numbers to it because I know a very little something about child development. I surprise myself when I touch on 7ish. It feels :eek:ldguy::lol:!

I guess when I feel small, I'm happy, giggly, babbly, cooish, very scared to feel how I feel needy wanna cuddle and feel soft things, very apt to suck and chew, but I like, Schoolhouse Rock, Science Court, CrasHBOx, Doc Mcstuffins, Miles From Tomorrowland. I have genuinely cried at Doc Mcstuffins. I found myself slipping into small one time. I was happily but scilently mouthing the Miles From Tomorrowland theme song, and I giggled in a small voice, "stop," then felt sad.

Last edited:
Thanks Note, for the definition.

To be honest, I never actually saw it like that. I never felt comfortable with the term Adult Baby. I heard it all the time, but as I never saw myself as a baby or toddler age, it never seemed a good fit for me. I first heard the term "Little" on here ages ago, and I felt like it clicked straight away for me. When I have some playtime, I'm acting between 6-12, although 6 would be the youngest I go, and most commonly I would be 10-12.

For me, little time is relaxing, and usually means I will play as a little for a while, but will need a potty break which I keep putting off, and I'll end up having an accident, which I'm way too old to do. How naughty!

But having read that description, I'm now thinking that I am actually more of an age-player than a little. Because when I do play, I don't think I ever truly feel like I'm little, until I wet my pants. When I do that, is really the only time that I actually feel the age I'm pretending to be. The rest is just a build up to the event, and nothing more. So maybe I have been mistaken as to what I really am, for classification purposes. Not that it matters much to me about being identified into a proper box, I still enjoy it regardless.

But you've given me food for thought. Age Player seems much more fitting for me.

That definition helped me a lot. I can definitely say I'm a Little now, and perhaps an ageplayer on occasion. Maybe. I'll figure it out.

ArchieRoni said:
I'm more likely to be blunt or exclamatory if I'm feeling little.

I am like this too when I'm feeling little. I tend to get excited easily and am more animated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back