The Personality of a Little

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend tell me some time I act like a baby when I get annoyed at him. I just let him chatter on and just play with some thing I have in my hand at the time are just sit and watch TV. the funny thing is I don't really know I'm doing it to him at the time. He walks away mad that I'm not listening to him and tell me I'm acting like his baby dose to him.

when I'm in baby mode I will find myself playing with odd and ends like bottle caps and stuff. I find they ending up in my mouth. so I use a soother stop me from putting thing in my mouth.

When I'm in my little mode I tend to have a craving for my AB stuff. I want to hug my plushies and suck on my paci the whole time and I love to take naps when I'm little. I also love to eat everything with my hands as well.

While regressed, I tend to be a touch lazier, apathetic towards discussion, and I crave my bottle more. Sometimes I fidget and loaf around too.

My personality really doesn't change that much when I am in little mode. Instead, my normal adult personality seems to get a little more intense. I'm naturally playful, curious, and clingy, so it just comes out more. However, I have been told I can be a brat sometimes and not want to listen at all. One trait some people have said they like the best is the fact that being wet makes me embarrassed, and I'll try to hide it with my hands on my butt or try to avoid changes. They can still tell though because of the blushing when being asked or checked.

My little mode is all play, energetic and happy. I will do silly, impulsive things that sometime backfire on me. I can be a little mischievous but never in a harmful way. You would have a great time taking care of me as a little, but would be exhausted by the end of the day.

I'm not sure if this is regression, per se, but sometimes my boyfriend will kinda stop using words, and instead rely on me knowing or on cute little noises to make sure I understand. Does that count, for this? It kind of feels like what Azie said up there - his normal snuggly personality will come out a little more.

Umm I feel much more playful and active when in little mode :eek:, like jumping around and playing with toys, love it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back