Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Personality of a Little

Default The Personality of a Little

I'm curious as to whether or not you all have specific traits that your little sides exhibit. For example, I'm really whiny when I'm in little mode - making small complaining noises and seeking comfort by snuggling up to my plush dog (and yearning for a daddy.) I imagine that I would be pouty and uncooperative a lot if I had a daddy.
    It's consistent to any time I'm in little mode, and I consider it sort of my "personality," I guess. Do you all have a personality such as that, or do you find your behaviors vary between regressions?

I fidget a lot. It's hard to explain but it's a specific hand movement that I do that kind if looks like scratching but it's not.... It's my tell for "I'm regressed"

I get whiney too! In fact, I got in trouble with a friend the other day when she told me to stop acting like a brat. I kept it up, because that's one of the ways my little communicates. She did not care for it and sent me to the corner.

Where I whined more.....

My personality feels pretty consistent, but I think my own mommy would say that I come across like a bit of a spoiled princess in my more "little-r" states.

What she doesn't realize is I'm a spoiled princess all the time, it's just I'm less shy to be one. Hehe.

In general though, I find many little's feel a bit brattier when they get into that mindset. Some don't though!

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    My personality feels pretty consistent, but I think my own mommy would say that I come across like a bit of a spoiled princess in my more "little-r" states.

What she doesn't realize is I'm a spoiled princess all the time, it's just I'm less shy to be one. Hehe.

In general though, I find many little's feel a bit brattier when they get into that mindset. Some don't though!
    actually I'm one of those who don't feel brattier when regressed I think. It's because I'm to lazy to even be brattier. This is why I think I regress to as young as 3 months because those babies just want to sleep and be comfortable. Honestly a caretaker would not have to even get toys or something because I'm perfectly content to be bottle fed to sleep by hand after being changed most likely. I'm just trying to take it easy because most of the time I can't otherwise relax actually.

I'm more likely to be blunt or exclamatory if I'm feeling little.

I guess I'm still at a stage where I'm "finding" my personality. The couple of times I've been little I'm usually quiet and well-behaved and I snuggle a bit too. I guess I just enjoy the softer side of my personality.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post

I can relate here, too.
    Though I don't become a spoiled brat, I do become a bit more feisty and playful.
    I'll refuse to be changed, for instance, and get pretty squirmy.

My normal personality is like stand in the corner if I can, and show no emotion. Where as my little personality would be care free.

I can be a toddler or an infant. When I'm in toddler mode I'm really shy but curious and in infant mode I just want to be held and put to sleep. In toddler mode I wine when it's bath time or nap time.