Show off your paci!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
I need to know some sizes of the teats of different pacifiers so would anyone mind showing off their pacifier?

I got my paci from Baby Pants, but they no longer carry it. :( They have a page about their pacis and the dimensions of them, though! Right here: http://baby-pants.com/pacifiers.php

This is my Nuk Medic Pro I got from Amazon:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432791738.224818.jpg
Compared to an iPhone 4s:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432791479.006934.jpg
And here it is in my mouth so you can see the size of the guard:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432791548.815382.jpg
Out of mouth for comparison:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432791610.055604.jpg
Hope that helps!

You can look in my gallery. :)

I personally like the shape of the Nuk nipples. If that's what you're after I can upload pictures. I've got Nuk nipples of size 2, 3, 4, 5, & 7 in latex & I've also got a nuk 7 in silicone.

Mattew said:
I personally like the shape of the Nuk nipples. If that's what you're after I can upload pictures. I've got Nuk nipples of size 2, 3, 4, 5, & 7 in latex & I've also got a nuk 7 in silicone.

Do you think I can take the shield of this one and get a separate teat and customize it? I was told only certain pacifiers can be modded.

And sure, I would love to see that.

Snivy said:
Do you think I can take the shield of this one and get a separate teat and customize it? I was told only certain pacifiers can be modded.

And sure, I would love to see that.

I've never taken apart a guard, so I've got no clue how to do it safely.

Note said:
Now I am just jealous. The one I am getting is that icky medical Nuk5 type (best I can do here and better than nothing I guess.)

If you don't like your shield, you can swap with a mam easily. The white part pops on/off...with some effort.

That's what I did. Took the nuk5 teat out of my old paci. (had to break off the case with a screwdriver.)
tumblr_nmvxcsVMOO1tegm9so1_540.jpg

And here's my new paci =D
HNI_0056.JPG

I have a blue paci with a green ring. I think I got it from Baby pants if I remember correctly.

DSC00207.jpg DSC00208.jpg
DSC00209.jpg

DSC00226.jpgDSC00225.jpg
DSC00236.jpgDSC00237.jpgDSC00238.jpg

You can see on my ava.

t89gm0.jpg

Part of my actual colection.

New NUK XXL Silicone :cool:
Compar.jpg 9.jpg

It is not from NUK.
That is my work.

Fraldinhas said:
Where did you find that? I assume it's not actually from the nuk makers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back