Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemmy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
SO I have been thinking.

I know for a fact that I'm a DL. I'd love to wear diapers often.
I know I like to do ageplay from time to time, as it's fun. I like to act like a toddler.
I do know that i don't have a specific 'personality shift' when I do ageplay, I act young.

My hubby thinks that diapers should be an occasional thing, maybe once a month tops. I'm just not 100% certain on that. And is it possible for diapers to be both a turn-on, and not a turn on?

Gemmy said:
My hubby thinks that diapers should be an occasional thing, maybe once a month tops.
Every one is differnt, I don't think I could go that long without. Tho some on here go over a year, others are 24/7 some are once every other day or once a week. Each must find their balance.

But as Note said, there are more than just diapers. However I'm assuming every thing is being thrown into the same idea? (as in nothing little withen that time)

Gemmy said:
And is it possible for diapers to be both a turn-on, and not a turn on?
For me a very small part of diapers can be a turn on, however it is overridden by my wish to be innocent.

I'd say yes, they can be both a turn-on and not a turn-on for me :)

Sure they can be anything. What you're really asking is whether or not you can approach the same activity with different mindsets. And the answer is of course you can. Just figure out a balance that works for you and your husband.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't know what it is I want or need when it comes to ABDL. I have had the opportunity to regress with diapers, activities, bottles and pacifiers, do online RPs in a safe space, and have even had some kinky play with diapers.

All this considered, I enjoyed pretty much all of it, but how do I know which is something I enjoy and can have fun with every now and then, and which is more of a mental/comfort need? is any of it a need really?

I guess I'm just confused and conflicted in my mind, I don't know.

Note said:
Here's the thing: the use of diapers may help you get into "little space", but should not be a necessity if you are a "true AB". A true AB is the type that can get into little space just as effectively with or without the use of diapers. Maybe try and focus more on the other things that put you in little space. For me, my plushies and bottles work just as well, if not better at times than the use of diapers.

Eh, i'm not sure i would go so far as to say that a 'true' AB should be able to get into little head-space without diapers, but it probably is common that most AB's can start feeling little and regressive in situations that don't involve diapers. I know that me having my stuffed tiger with me gets me regressing really quickly, and other times I might feel little and the want to be in a daiper(although i'm always i one now). I think 'true' AB is still not entirely defined, but at least involves the need to feel babyish.

Gemmy said:
SO I have been thinking.

I know for a fact that I'm a DL. I'd love to wear diapers often.
I know I like to do ageplay from time to time, as it's fun. I like to act like a toddler.
I do know that i don't have a specific 'personality shift' when I do ageplay, I act young.

My hubby thinks that diapers should be an occasional thing, maybe once a month tops. I'm just not 100% certain on that. And is it possible for diapers to be both a turn-on, and not a turn on?

As for diapers being once a month tops. Oh gee, I don't think I could go longer than once a week. I think if he is willing to listen, and is OK with your little side, you aren't asking a whole lot by asking for once a week if that is something that you feel like you need. I mean, he gets you normal for the other 6 days out of 7, that is still a lot of time not diapered. On the other hand though, if he is having a hard time adjusting to your need for diapers, maybe you can come to an agreement that you only wear around him once a month, but get to wear on your own without him for whenever he isn't around. I think that could be a reasonable negotiation too.

Are you asking if it is possible for daipers to be a turn on/not-on with regard to you, or your husband? If you are asking about your husband, i'd say he probably isn't turned on by it if he thinks once a month is an appropriate length of time in between wearing.

I agree with all the above responders, Tyger's response being a good example. I see two conflicts here. I think you're still emotionally wrestling with the concept of wearing diapers and regressing, and understanding your emotions connected to them. The other conflict is finding acceptance by your SO. I think that over time, you will begin to understand your feelings better, having found what meets your emotional needs. When that happens, you will have to reconcile that with your husband and he will have to compromise to meet you half way. Without compromise, you will not be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back