• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, I'm new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProgrammer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'm what you call a lurker, I've seen this site around and have browsed this site over the years, and decided to finally join, I would like to get to know new people and introduce myself.

I'm a computer programmer from Adelaide, South Australia, I have no degrees in computer science as of yet, but plan to get a degree in general IT soon, even though I don't have a degree, I know pretty much all the stuff they teach you at uni when it comes to computers, I've looked though things like CS50, and have completed the courses, so I'm pretty sure, I'm covered for everything I need to know.

I love diapers, I'm an AB/DL and I'm a female trapped in a mans body, I plan to get a sex change when I get my degree and I plan to wear 24/7, or when ever I fund it.

I currently own multiple domains, mostly one word tlds, not going into detail, but I plan to put good use to them, these are dictionary words too, nothing made up on the spot.

I'm also gay, well straight a straight female, depends on your view, since I'm a female, I see myself as heterosexual, but I prefer to identify as gay, so I don't confuse the hell out of people.

Sorry for the long introduction, I'm an intellectual as you can tell, don't worry about my spelling or grammatical errors, I didn't really have a good education when I was younger, and I have hearing problems, which don't go together.

The programming languages I know are....

(not programming languages) html, javascript, php which were simple due to my background in C

Java, C#, C, C++(not so good at C++ myself)

Python, Basic, a basic understanding of Ruby, Visual Basic, I think that's it for now :D

TheProgrammer said:
I'm what you call a lurker, I've seen this site around and have browsed this site over the years, and decided to finally join, I would like to get to know new people and introduce myself.

I'm a computer programmer from Adelaide, South Australia, I have no degrees in computer science as of yet, but plan to get a degree in general IT soon, even though I don't have a degree, I know pretty much all the stuff they teach you at uni when it comes to computers, I've looked though things like CS50, and have completed the courses, so I'm pretty sure, I'm covered for everything I need to know.

I love diapers, I'm an AB/DL and I'm a female trapped in a mans body, I plan to get a sex change when I get my degree and I plan to wear 24/7, or when ever I fund it.

I currently own multiple domains, mostly one word tlds, not going into detail, but I plan to put good use to them, these are dictionary words too, nothing made up on the spot.

I'm also gay, well straight a straight female, depends on your view, since I'm a female, I see myself as heterosexual, but I prefer to identify as gay, so I don't confuse the hell out of people.

Sorry for the long introduction, I'm an intellectual as you can tell, don't worry about my spelling or grammatical errors, I didn't really have a good education when I was younger, and I have hearing problems, which don't go together.

The programming languages I know are....

(not programming languages) html, javascript, php which were simple due to my background in C

Java, C#, C, C++(not so good at C++ myself)

Python, Basic, a basic understanding of Ruby, Visual Basic, I think that's it for now :D

Hey there TheProgrammer! We would like to get to know you too! So a super big happy how-ya-doin' welcome to ADISC!

Computer programming always seemed so amazing, like, one of those things that I always wanted to get interested in and know.. but always seemed a little bit daunting and intimidating to me. So I think it's pretty cool that you can do that kinda stuff, and think it really translates to a pretty cool username around here. The Programmer, programming away! What sort of appealed about programming to you that made you wanna dedicate yourself to that kinda thing?

As a trans girl myself, I totally and completely understand what you are describing, that feeling of being trapped.. feeling so trapped in the way that my body is presenting myself to the outside world. The way everyone looks and judges me immediately and all that.. it's a miserable sort of frightening feeling.. and I just want to say that I think you are beautifully strong to keep going each and every day like that.

You are absolutely positively a straight female, beautiful! I understand the not confusing, although I do hope you are able to be adamant about what gender you are in the future! (I know it's not always possible given other life circumstances.)

So, do you mind if I ask a couple of things? Like.. you told us a bit about the rest but we just can't help but be a bit curious.. how did you find us? When did you start experiencing and feeling your AB/DL related feelings and what do you feel your relation to the community is? How did you find ADISC and what ultimately made you decide to join? And the most important question whose answer is probably the most critical of all... what's your favorite colour? Hehe.

Have a happy sort of amazing time, TheProgrammer! I hope to see you around a bunch!

Hi programmer and welcome to the site. You sure have a lot going on there. Hopefully you will find this place an enjoyable one to frequent. I'm afraid Im pretty dumb when it comes to computers, thankfully there's good forums and yutubes to get me out of technical jams.

Hello, welcome to adisc. nice name XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back