• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello to all at ADISC

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplyme

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
It seems I was tossed into the 'Lurker Status" box when I didn't re-visit the website within the past month. I did post a message to moo but never received a response and I am wondering if anyone will ever read this one. I live in Titusville FL...Cape Canaveral...the place they blast those rockets into orbit don't you know!! I've been a long time DL and many years gone by it was so much easier to find and talk with folks. Then some idiots decided to go on the Jerry Springer show and the jig was up. I'm 52, decent looking guy and a heck of a lot of fun to be around with a good sense of humor. Well I guess that's going to be it for now. Maybe I will get lucky and someone will respond. If not I guess I don't qualify...to some extent or other. Keep smiling, they will think your up to no good! AND you should be!! :) Peace!!:hug:

nice to meet you ^^

Hi, Simplyme. Glad you were persistent, and 'yes' we can see your post :). I imagine you've seen quite a few rocket launches (little jealous here). I totally love space and astronomy.

Has the DL stuff been a life long interest, or a more recent one? How often do you wear? What do you wear? etc...etc... I know it's standard stuff to ask on this site, but have to start somewhere. Hope to get to know you better.

simplyme said:
I live in Titusville FL...Cape Canaveral...the place they blast those rockets into orbit don't you know!!

I'm so jeleous. I've always wanted to see a rocket launch. I missed out on getting to see a shuttle launch.

Nice to meet you and welcome.

Thanks to all

Hi all,

I'm having some difficulty in responding to this or that. It seems that there must be multi level access to this or that. Hopefully sometime soon I will become a bit more savvy when it comes to this particular website. I have been really busy lately and thus haven't had the time to play on the computer like I would. I have spinal cord damage and so my options for wear are limited. It's not like I have no control but more like the faucet doesn't completely shut off for a minute or two. So Until then, take care everyone.

will

simplyme said:
Hi all,

I'm having some difficulty in responding to this or that. It seems that there must be multi level access to this or that. Hopefully sometime soon I will become a bit more savvy when it comes to this particular website. I have been really busy lately and thus haven't had the time to play on the computer like I would. I have spinal cord damage and so my options for wear are limited. It's not like I have no control but more like the faucet doesn't completely shut off for a minute or two. So Until then, take care everyone.

will

Here is some data on how the level system works on adisc https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/86207-Leveling-Up-on-ADISC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back