Thread: forgot about site

Smile forgot about site

Just received email about not being here for a long time. My interest range from diapers, pads, sissies and panties. Will have fun exploring site again.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Just received email about not being here for a long time. My interest range from diapers, pads, sissies and panties. Will have fun exploring site again.
    Welcome grumpy! Glad you posted! I hope that when you joined the first time, you found something on ADISC that you were looking for.. and that you find some stuff you are looking for again!

Do you mind if I ask a couple of questions? Like um.. why did you name yourself grumpy? When did you first start getting into diapers? Do you have any super amazing skills you're proud of?

Hope you have fun! ♥

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Howdy and welcome. Would you care to share any of your non-ABDL interests with us, so we can get to know you a bit better?