Cushies on AGT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DprLuv85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was just watching America's Got Talent and when they were panning the potential contestants, there was someone wearing an ABU Cushie! They didn't show them performing, so they must not have been any good. Just thought it was interesting...

Correction: they did show the performer, just now...a giant dancing baby wearing only a Cushie. Just very odd.

Hmm well i suppose they took advantage of the second option of how to get on T.V. ... be really good or in this persons case dress in an outlandish fashion to get attention while making a fool of yourself, those are they keys to good tv.

thatguy46 said:
Hmm well i suppose they took advantage of the second option of how to get on T.V. ... be really good or in this persons case dress in an outlandish fashion to get attention while making a fool of yourself, those are they keys to good tv.

I just saw this too and I thought he was wearing an adult baby diaper. I knew someone would talk about it here...yea! The guy was wearing a muscle body suit and he had on one of those disturbing baby face masks. Oddly, he didn't make it through...haha.

Lol, same saw that, and was like i'll read about this later i'm sure. XD
was most random of the show.

That was.... Just really really... Weird

srmousse said:
That was.... Just really really... Weird

My thoughts exactly.

Yeah, definitely the strangest performance of the night. I'm just glad the general non-Abdl public won't know that the diaper "it" was wearing is designed specifically for ABDL's; otherwise that performance would reinforce their thought about us being weirdos.

Out of curiosity, what was the performers stage name?

One of the dumbest things I've seen. They need to bring out actual talent, not some publicity shot for someone's 15 seconds of shame.

I don't believe the performer had a stage name, or I missed it.

I also agree they need bring out people with actual talent. The producers screen all these contestants before they appear before the judges. Which means someone made the conscience decision to allow this to make it to TV. It's not like they didn't what this guy or girl was going to do...

DPRLuv85 said:
I don't believe the performer had a stage name, or I missed it.

I also agree they need bring out people with actual talent. The producers screen all these contestants before they appear before the judges. Which means someone made the conscience decision to allow this to make it to TV. It's not like they didn't what this guy or girl was going to do...

My sister went for New Zealand's got talent, and they wouldn't let her go any further because - and I quote here - she wasn't "interesting enough"... Now just to explain, my sister is a singer who's had 2 CDs out (and I'm not saying names cos I don't need people putting 2 and 2 together to find out who I am) and who's heard her loves her voice... Meanwhile they let a different person in - not because of her talent (because that gal wasn't as talented as my sister, not even being bias there) - but because she was good publicity... Because that's what it is, if they don't have a good story then they don't get in.

some1 said:
Out of curiosity, what was the performers stage name?

Something disturbing like sexy baby or something? i don't remmembor for sure. He starts out with a blanket covering everything but his face. Then drops it and music changes and he has like adult riped fake body. He gets buzzed by judge and pops the diaper off to reveal nothing. just more body suit. then walks off the stage draging his stuff behind him. Then cam jumps back stage showing nick cannon taping the diaper back on him while he stands saying, i thought once i didn't have kids i woudn't have to do this anymore. (that was entire section as i remmebor it)

unrelated to other act, but there was another strange act. The Cuddler

There's a guy who walks around Times Square wearing a Snuggie and a baby mask as a tourist attraction, quite a creative idea in the sea of fake Elmos and Cookie Monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back