Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cushies on AGT!

Default Cushies on AGT!

I was just watching America's Got Talent and when they were panning the potential contestants, there was someone wearing an ABU Cushie! They didn't show them performing, so they must not have been any good. Just thought it was interesting...

Correction: they did show the performer, just now...a giant dancing baby wearing only a Cushie. Just very odd.

Hmm well i suppose they took advantage of the second option of how to get on T.V. ... be really good or in this persons case dress in an outlandish fashion to get attention while making a fool of yourself, those are they keys to good tv.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy46 View Post
    Hmm well i suppose they took advantage of the second option of how to get on T.V. ... be really good or in this persons case dress in an outlandish fashion to get attention while making a fool of yourself, those are they keys to good tv.
    I just saw this too and I thought he was wearing an adult baby diaper. I knew someone would talk about it here...yea! The guy was wearing a muscle body suit and he had on one of those disturbing baby face masks. Oddly, he didn't make it through...haha.

Lol, same saw that, and was like i'll read about this later i'm sure. XD
    was most random of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by srmousse View Post
    That was.... Just really really... Weird
    My thoughts exactly.

Yeah, definitely the strangest performance of the night. I'm just glad the general non-Abdl public won't know that the diaper "it" was wearing is designed specifically for ABDL's; otherwise that performance would reinforce their thought about us being weirdos.

One of the dumbest things I've seen. They need to bring out actual talent, not some publicity shot for someone's 15 seconds of shame.

I don't believe the performer had a stage name, or I missed it.

I also agree they need bring out people with actual talent. The producers screen all these contestants before they appear before the judges. Which means someone made the conscience decision to allow this to make it to TV. It's not like they didn't what this guy or girl was going to do...