Oh How I Missed Forums....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibapawz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It feels like such a long time - I used to love forums back when I was in high school. I spent a lot of time in gaming clans and thus messing around with forums. I used to live on these things and then one day for some reason I broke away from them. When I went to college, I lost all interest. Now that I have more free time again I got the urge to get back into a forum - and what better place! :D

Just a thought. Forums can be a lot of fun and I've been reminded of that in the past few days. Has anyone else encountered this before? And don't mind my rambling...sometimes I post random things like this because I feel like someone out there shares the same feeling/experience. :laugh:

I used to LOVE forums! Made some good friends on music related forums. I haven't had the same experience on any ABDL forums, though. But that is just my subjective experience.

shibapawz said:
It feels like such a long time - I used to love forums back when I was in high school. I spent a lot of time in gaming clans and thus messing around with forums. I used to live on these things and then one day for some reason I broke away from them. When I went to college, I lost all interest. Now that I have more free time again I got the urge to get back into a forum - and what better place! :D

Just a thought. Forums can be a lot of fun and I've been reminded of that in the past few days. Has anyone else encountered this before? And don't mind my rambling...sometimes I post random things like this because I feel like someone out there shares the same feeling/experience. :laugh:

When i first signed up to ADISC back in April I think it was I literally could not think of anything else for the next week. I was SOOO excited to finally be talking to others that were like me that I could spend HOURS at a time just looking up random posts. I even browsed through threads while at school on my phone. Any time someone asked what I was looking up I'd just be like "oh.. nothing" (Haha I wonder what they must have thought! :) )

Milko and Note,

Both of you make very valid points! I couldn't stop looking at the forum in the first two days because I was so excited to be a part of this place. I've moderated since but just being here brings back good memories of my "forum days" with gaming clans and the like. Plus all the folks here are great to interact with. As I've said before, this place just doesn't stack up against any other ABDL site I've been on (and I've been on pretty much all of them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back