• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Well I've been lurking for a minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppyfat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
And by "a minute" I mean at least a week? I've hesitated to join because that would mean accepting this part of myself. I already feel weird enough, so I guess this is just, oop, one more thing to add to the list of how I'm weird.

You can call me puppyfat! I picked this username to reflect two other alternative lifestyle/kink (?) things I've got-- puppy play and feedism. (I added links to these because maybe not everyone knows what these things are!) Both of these things aren't always sexual for me, but they can be. I'm finding that ABDL might be the same way for me as well; I was looking up what all of the different terms meant, and I found some pages about age identity vs. chronological age and things like that. If I've ever regressed, I probably didn't really know what was happening, so I couldn't mention a specific time to you at the moment.

All this among other ~stigmatized~ identities I have, some of which I plan to discuss here, and others not, just for the sake of relevance and anonymity.

I'm here to explore and figure out my ABDL identity among people who know what the hell they're doing. This is the only site I found that isn't ridiculously sexual or creepy and so far I'm happy to have found it.

Other than diaper things, I love writing poetry and stories, playing the drums, playing video games, tarot cards, the occult, reading, watching documentaries, anime, and J-rock/visual kei. I've got a part time job and I'm almost done with college. One more semester! Home stretch!

Welcome to ADISC!

Don't worry about being weird! Everyone is weird in one way or another (some of us in many weird ways :) ).

That was both a good and interesting introduction. I look forward to seeing your posts.

Hey there puppyfat and welcome to ADISC! I know it can be scary to like.. accept a part of you that feels different. I think that their are many amazing people in the community though, willing and ready to understand you! It's alright to be a little 'wierd'... you should be proud of you who you! Flaunt it! Strut! Hehe!

We're glad you like the site though! I hope we continue to be just the sort of place you are looking for, and that you feel free to jump right into talking and sharing your opinion! Thank you so much!

You sure have a fun list of other kinda stuff that you like.. what are some of your favorite animes or like.. video games? Also.. since it's actually one of the other kinda things you didn't touch on.. when did you start to consider and feel "AB/DL" feelings? How long have you been feeling this sort of thing? If that's not too personal of a question to ask, anyway. ♥

Have the most amount of fun you could possibly have, for sure!

Thanks, BabyDenise! ^_^ I guess at this point I'm so used to finding out weird things about myself that it's like, welp, might as well check out this other thing. Refreshing, but also a little scary. I definitely prefer the language "interesting" over "weird."

gigglemuffinz-- Thanks to you too! You know, I can look back a few years ago and say, in hindsight, that I was having some kinds of age regressive/ABDL feelings. I definitely feel like I am a lot younger than my chronological age, oftentimes; I can't with confidence attribute that specific thing to ABDL feelings or social anxiety that causes me to "feel small" in public or unfamiliar situations. But I also find that I have "young" feelings around people I trust, so who knows. But I guess I didn't really apply the identity of ABDL/little to my feelings until a lot more recently-- I'd say about 6 months ago? And oddly enough, it's because the character I am rping on tumblr figured out that he is a little just a year earlier. I explored those feelings because I wanted to play him well, and whaddaya know, I have those feelings too, and relate to him a lot.

To answer your other question, my favorite anime is Gurren Lagann and two of my favorite video games are The World Ends With You and Kingdom Hearts.

puppyfat said:
Thanks, BabyDenise! ^_^ I guess at this point I'm so used to finding out weird things about myself that it's like, welp, might as well check out this other thing. Refreshing, but also a little scary. I definitely prefer the language "interesting" over "weird."

gigglemuffinz-- Thanks to you too! You know, I can look back a few years ago and say, in hindsight, that I was having some kinds of age regressive/ABDL feelings. I definitely feel like I am a lot younger than my chronological age, oftentimes; I can't with confidence attribute that specific thing to ABDL feelings or social anxiety that causes me to "feel small" in public or unfamiliar situations. But I also find that I have "young" feelings around people I trust, so who knows. But I guess I didn't really apply the identity of ABDL/little to my feelings until a lot more recently-- I'd say about 6 months ago? And oddly enough, it's because the character I am rping on tumblr figured out that he is a little just a year earlier. I explored those feelings because I wanted to play him well, and whaddaya know, I have those feelings too, and relate to him a lot.

To answer your other question, my favorite anime is Gurren Lagann and two of my favorite video games are The World Ends With You and Kingdom Hearts.

Do you think you might wanted to have your character become a Little as a avenue to explore those feelings in a way that felt more safe? Maybe even if that desire wasn't fully a conscious desire?

If so I can actually really relate. When I was growing up, before anyone in my family knew I was even a girl.. let alone someone who wasn't exactly comfortable with her "the oldest kid" status, I used to play these pretend games with my sibling in which we both started the way society saw us.. me as the "big brother" and them as the "little sister"... but we would switch places and roles within the pretend family we had crafted for them. The point of it within the context of the game is at first.. the characters are sure they hate this. My character obviously didn't want to be some floofy prissy little girl.. but over time they realize how much they actually wanted this role in the family in their hearts. How much this suits them.. and they both slowly become happier with their new circumstances. Playing this game with my sibling allowed me and them to work through our feelings about gender and my own age identify feelings in a safe avenue that didn't feel.. as "permanent" as admitting feelings. The game had initially begun as "wouldn't it be totally hilarious if my character became the little sister and yours became the big brother, lol so random you could force my character to wear tutus and pink party dresses totally eww".

It felt safe too.. I didn't have to admit it even to myself at the time.

Anyway, sorry for rambling.. I just related a bit to something you said. ♥ You also have great taste in series and such, although I wouldn't say I was "passionate" about your favorites, I can certainly recognize quality!

gigglemuffinz said:
Do you think you might wanted to have your character become a Little as a avenue to explore those feelings in a way that felt more safe? Maybe even if that desire wasn't fully a conscious desire?

If so I can actually really relate. When I was growing up, before anyone in my family knew I was even a girl.. let alone someone who wasn't exactly comfortable with her "the oldest kid" status, I used to play these pretend games with my sibling in which we both started the way society saw us.. me as the "big brother" and them as the "little sister"... but we would switch places and roles within the pretend family we had crafted for them. The point of it within the context of the game is at first.. the characters are sure they hate this. My character obviously didn't want to be some floofy prissy little girl.. but over time they realize how much they actually wanted this role in the family in their hearts. How much this suits them.. and they both slowly become happier with their new circumstances. Playing this game with my sibling allowed me and them to work through our feelings about gender and my own age identify feelings in a safe avenue that didn't feel.. as "permanent" as admitting feelings. The game had initially begun as "wouldn't it be totally hilarious if my character became the little sister and yours became the big brother, lol so random you could force my character to wear tutus and pink party dresses totally eww".

It felt safe too.. I didn't have to admit it even to myself at the time.

Anyway, sorry for rambling.. I just related a bit to something you said. ♥ You also have great taste in series and such, although I wouldn't say I was "passionate" about your favorites, I can certainly recognize quality!

Haha, no need to apologize. I like to hear it (read it? lol). I guess I can say it was an unconscious desire. My character is also nonbinary, and I am nonbinary too. It kind of feels like I explored a lot through him even though our experiences turned out pretty differently.

if we were all the same it would be a very boring world, so been weird make for a much more interesting world and most of the time a better life I think :chin:.
so welcome to the site.

Thanks DannyBBaby! Aw, your avatar is cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back