Not open for further replies.

Shyanne

Baby Foxtaur
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Ok..chances are most of you wont see this or read this. But I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find any of these pacifiers for sale anywhere? Or if anyone had a spare paci of one of these they are willing to sell me? They are MAM Night brand pacis but everywhere online is randomly colors/styles. And the stores around here don’t seem to have any of these styles. If anyone can help..i’d me more than willing to pay..v.v I just cant find any of these for sale.

how is a night pacifier different than a day pacifier?

wetatnight said:
how is a night pacifier different than a day pacifier?

The nighttime Mam pacifiers have glow-in-the-dark knobs.

KimbaStarshine said:
The nighttime Mam pacifiers have glow-in-the-dark knobs.

If that's a nighttime mam pacifier I believe baby-pants.com have some.

Fraldinhas said:
If that's a nighttime mam pacifier I believe baby-pants.com have some.

I checked baby-pants..they don't have any of these particular designs tho.

bump? lol Im not having any luck finding any sadly..v.v

I have a couple unmodified basically new ones I could send you. I'm personally not a fan of the glow knob, so I'd be willing to part with them! Let me know :)

Love MAM paci's. That is all I use.During nightime I love the air style infact last night at 3am my pink one was on the nightstand and in it went till 6am. They now have the regular one for 18 months plus. that style has a longer nipple for the older baby. Plenty on e bay if you want to try one out.

CHpIww8WUAEhl4x.jpg

*nods* well here's the one i found, with the style I was looking for! I found the MAM paci clip on ebay and used a old Winnie the Pooh clip to attach to it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back