Thread: relation ship edvice

Default relation ship edvice

i have never had a girlfriend i have never tried to look for one i was to scared from being an abdl but now i think i want to start look a lil more about finding a mommy and this begs the question

what do i do in a relationship? wont most people hate me because all i talk about other then abdl is religion politics and other hot issues?

Hi Babysnow!

I'm not one to give much relationship advice. I haven't ever been in a serious relationship myself due to the very same reasons of my ABDL life interfering. But I would like to offer this: there are so many people in this world and chances are the odds of you finding someone who would mesh well with you are high. I know a lot of women that talk about hot button issues too. Some people really enjoy those types of conversations. Others don't. But remember that its more than just conversation. Do you share similar interests - i.e. do you have mutual hobbies, mutual interests in movies, music, TV, etc.? Common ground is very important to build a relationship. It doesn't have to necessarily be common ground built on something tangible; you could have a strong bond because of mutual humor styles. Whatever the case may be, its important to have those commonalities.

Now I will say it will be much harder to find a mommy, much less a girlfriend who would accept the whole ABDL thing. Not that I'm trying to burst your bubble, but it is a reality you must consider. You'd probably have more of a chance getting into a serious relationship with a girl and revealing the ABDL kink. How she would react would be entirely up to the moment, her personality, and how the news is delivered. Some people have had great success with this; just look around on this forum. Others have not. Whatever you choose, best of luck to you in your endeavors. I know you will find someone perfect for you!

Quote Originally Posted by babysnow View Post
    i have never had a girlfriend i have never tried to look for one i was to scared from being an abdl but now i think i want to start look a lil more about finding a mommy and this begs the question

what do i do in a relationship? wont most people hate me because all i talk about other then abdl is religion politics and other hot issues?
    Not at all. Many relationships are made from differences. Opposites attract, you know? My wife and I have different political opinions so we agree to disagree. But we have many things in common such as religion, music, movies and eating good food. Many relationships start out as friends and go from there. Are you making yourself available, meaning getting out of the house? Going to dances, malls, church? My wife and I met through a mutual friend. Let your friends know you're looking. Maybe one of your friends has a sister?

I'm a little confused. Do you want a mommy, girlfriend or a mommy who is also your girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by shibapawz View Post
    Hi Babysnow!

I'm not one to give much relationship advice. I haven't ever been in a serious relationship myself due to the very same reasons of my ABDL life interfering. But I would like to offer this: there are so many people in this world and chances are the odds of you finding someone who would mesh well with you are high. I know a lot of women that talk about hot button issues too. Some people really enjoy those types of conversations. Others don't. But remember that its more than just conversation. Do you share similar interests - i.e. do you have mutual hobbies, mutual interests in movies, music, TV, etc.? Common ground is very important to build a relationship. It doesn't have to necessarily be common ground built on something tangible; you could have a strong bond because of mutual humor styles. Whatever the case may be, its important to have those commonalities.

Now I will say it will be much harder to find a mommy, much less a girlfriend who would accept the whole ABDL thing. Not that I'm trying to burst your bubble, but it is a reality you must consider. You'd probably have more of a chance getting into a serious relationship with a girl and revealing the ABDL kink. How she would react would be entirely up to the moment, her personality, and how the news is delivered. Some people have had great success with this; just look around on this forum. Others have not. Whatever you choose, best of luck to you in your endeavors. I know you will find someone perfect for you!
    thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Not at all. Many relationships are made from differences. Opposites attract, you know? My wife and I have different political opinions so we agree to disagree. But we have many things in common such as religion, music, movies and eating good food. Many relationships start out as friends and go from there. Are you making yourself available, meaning getting out of the house? Going to dances, malls, church? My wife and I met through a mutual friend. Let your friends know you're looking. Maybe one of your friends has a sister?

I'm a little confused. Do you want a mommy, girlfriend or a mommy who is also your girlfriend?
    i what i want is a relationship i want he to be my mommy but i want more then that i want someone who will bring snowy (my little) out more one that can calm me down because i am such a angry hateful person one who can make me feel little and loved and safe but i also want he to be my girlfriend i want to share hobbys and things enjoy the same things but i also want to make her happy

Quote Originally Posted by babysnow View Post
    wont most people hate me because all i talk about other then abdl is religion politics and other hot issues?
    That's pretty much all I talk about, and I ended up with an ABDL fiance who also likes discussing these topics. There are plenty of other ABDLs who like to follow and discuss such things; the Mature Topics board that you're posting to right now is a case in point.

Put yourself into social situations with ABDLs, online and offline. Don't go into it looking for a relationship right away, but instead build friendships, talk to people, and find people with whom you have common interests other than ABDL. This is something that usually can't be rushed - you have to do it the old-fashioned way of talking to lots of people until you click with one of them.