• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

(Iowa) Not EXACTLY new, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMarky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hiyas, all! I'm Lil Marky and while I'm not EXACTLY new, I've been gone for a long, long time. I'm not going to go into the whys and wherefors right here and now, but it's not that unique of a story. But after a HUGE change in my life, I'm back into my little world and rarin' to go. I'm trying, somewhat successfully, to become better at supporting and being active in the local community. To that end, I thought I'd come back here and see if anyone was still in my "Iowa Big Babies Club". (shameless plug *blush*) Not shockingly, no one really was. But I've sent out some emails and received some nibbles back, so we'll see where that leads.

About myself, I lean more towards the AB side of AB/DL. I love all things little, like many of you, and would consider myself to be early toddler age when I've properly got my little-head on. Of course, I love diapers, and baby clothes and toys and colors and cartoons and...whew...I love a lot of stuff, huh? It's easy to get buried in fun stuff and forget the feeling that it brings, isn't it?

So there ya go! That's me! If anyone reading this is in the Iowa/Illinois area, feel free to join the group here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/group.php?groupid=465. If you're not? Who cares? Friend me up if you wanna be friends or what have you. I'm a casual guy and making friends is what I'm here for!

Thanks for "listening",
Lil Marky

Welcome back! It sounds like you were quite active here before you left. What kinda things do you like when you're not in AB mode?

Howdy and welcome back.

zipperless said:
Welcome back! It sounds like you were quite active here before you left. What kinda things do you like when you're not in AB mode?

Well, I love to read, graphic lit mostly (comics, graphic novels,etc.) I watch all the good TV that's so prevalent these days. And anytime I can, I go to local events with other kinksters, to try to make a comfortable spot for other little folks. That's kinda my new passion! Thanks for the welcome and the interest!

- - - Updated - - -

Mattew said:
Howdy and welcome back.

Thanks! It's nice to be welcomed back after such a long absence!

Hey LilMarky, that was a really nice introduction. How big was your former Iowa Babies club? I've always been curious about going to a Munch, and nervous at the same time. I would come to yours except Cincinnati is a bit of a FAR drive. I know I will eventually meet people. In the mean time, I look forward to learning more about you here on ADISC.

Little2Roo said:
Hey LilMarky, that was a really nice introduction. How big was your former Iowa Babies club? I've always been curious about going to a Munch, and nervous at the same time. I would come to yours except Cincinnati is a bit of a FAR drive. I know I will eventually meet people. In the mean time, I look forward to learning more about you here on ADISC.
It was a whole 14 members strong! I sent messages to all the people listed, but so far only two replies. Ah well, I'm sure more will turn up. It wasn't a real life group or anything, just here on ADISC.

However, apropos of your statement about munches, I've started attending events around my area and I'm extremely excited to attend more! Not everyone in the group is a little, but there are a few, and we've begun planning things on our own! (So dangerous! Unsupervised littles? Recipe for disaster, right?) And if we got groups here? Well, they just GOTTA have 'em in a big city like Cincinnati!

Hi and welcome back LilMarky. I do believe I remember you from awhile back. I'm glad you've returned.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome back LilMarky. I do believe I remember you from awhile back. I'm glad you've returned.

Thank you so much! I'm glad I've returned too, actually, both to ADISC and to the ageplay community in general. I've really dived dived headiest into the community recently. I've met with other wee ones, had a couple of playdates and have even started a "Little Movie Night" with local folks. I'm done with the purges, done with the self shame (well, mostly. It's easy to backslide on that, as many probably know) and allowing myself to grow (not up, though) in my own skin. Solitude has its benefits.

LilMarky said:
Thank you so much! I'm glad I've returned too, actually, both to ADISC and to the ageplay community in general. I've really dived dived headiest into the community recently. I've met with other wee ones, had a couple of playdates and have even started a "Little Movie Night" with local folks. I'm done with the purges, done with the self shame (well, mostly. It's easy to backslide on that, as many probably know) and allowing myself to grow (not up, though) in my own skin. Solitude has its benefits.

Oh, I like the idea of "little movie night". That sounds like it would be a lot of fun. So do you have "little" snacks?

dogboy said:
Oh, I like the idea of "little movie night". That sounds like it would be a lot of fun. So do you have "little" snacks?

Well, we haven't started yet, first one is next tuesday! I plan on cookies and koolaid, teddy graham's, goldfish, etc. I just realized I really haven't planned much! I should probably find something for the bigs, too...oh my, so much work to do!

Oh and since it was my idea? I get to choose the first movie! Don't tell, cuz it's a secret, but The Muppet Movie is first on the list!

LilMarky said:
Well, we haven't started yet, first one is next tuesday! I plan on cookies and koolaid, teddy graham's, goldfish, etc. I just realized I really haven't planned much! I should probably find something for the bigs, too...oh my, so much work to do!

Oh and since it was my idea? I get to choose the first movie! Don't tell, cuz it's a secret, but The Muppet Movie is first on the list!

That sounds awesome. We'll all be jealous.

Oh, I totally LOVE the Muppet Movie. You're talking about the first one, right? Or, the more recent re-start - I like that one too. How many people you think will come to your Little Movie Night? So wish Iowa wasn't so far away for me.

Deke

Little2Roo said:
Oh, I totally LOVE the Muppet Movie. You're talking about the first one, right? Or, the more recent re-start - I like that one too. How many people you think will come to your Little Movie Night? So wish Iowa wasn't so far away for me.

Deke

Oh my body is 42 years old, my friend. So, while I enjoyed the new one, I will always be emotionally attached to the original. And what,you can't drive six hours to watch a movie with total strangers? lazybones...:)

And I think I'll start a forum post about this, maybe spark some other little minds to do this as well! I don't know if I just got lucky falling into this local group of mine, but it seems so easy! And I want more people to feel this way, because, brother it's a heck of a high.

Oops, to answer your question, 3-5 of my friends have comfirmed or maybed so far. Probably a couple more that I know are coming, but haven't clicked the clicker yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back