• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingwill

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi I'm Will from Beds, England. I've been a lurker here for a while and felt I should start posting and chatting with similar people as I have done very little of it over the years.

I'm 35 years old and a mainly a DL but a bit of AB too, I would really like to maybe hang out with some others from the UK too, just generally be more social with my AB/DL side.

I like been out in the open, cycling walking, looking around abandoned buildings. Computers and making music. You'll often find me at boot sales looking out for vintage nappies.

happy bank holiday for the UK today :smile1:

Last edited:
Welcome kingwill! That was a great intro.

When you say you look around abandoned buildings is there something in particular you're looking for?

kingwill said:
...looking around abandoned buildings...

Howdy and welcome to the group. I like to do the same. I'm in a rural area, and there's a ton of old buildings and structures around. I like going to them (with owner's permission of course, you'd get shot around here otherwise), and just exploring and taking pictures of them. Many of them are falling down, and will be gone in just a few years. I think it's neat to have pictures of them to remember what they're like. I've been to several buildings and different places in the area. Have fun exploring.

Thanks, like what Mattew says, it's nice to take pictures of these places that have stood for a long time and are falling down/due for re-development. A great way of passing the time whilst diapered!

kingwill said:
Thanks, like what Mattew says, it's nice to take pictures of these places that have stood for a long time and are falling down/due for re-development. A great way of passing the time whilst diapered!

Ah. I see. I thought maybe you were looking for artifacts of some kind. Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back