Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bigger sizes for Underjams??

Default Bigger sizes for Underjams??

So I contacted Procter and Gamble about Underjams and how they fall apart and I also asked if they would be making any bigger sizes in the future and I made up some BS story about "my son" who was 13 and preferred the UJ's to adult pullups. And when it asked my age I selected 35-44.

Anywho, maybe if we email them enough about it they will try to come up with larger sizes and better sides.

If you want to email them here is there page for it.
    EMAIL P&G

Quote Originally Posted by Hello_Kitty View Post
    So I contacted Procter and Gamble about Underjams and how they fall apart and I also asked if they would be making any bigger sizes in the future and I made up some BS story about "my son" who was 13 and preferred the UJ's to adult pullups. And when it asked my age I selected 35-44.

Anywho, maybe if we email them enough about it they will try to come up with larger sizes and better sides.

If you want to email them here is there page for it.
    EMAIL P&G
    It's worth a shot but people have been asking Kimberly Clarke for bigger sized Goodnites for years. There's no harm in trying though.

Quote Originally Posted by JustInCase View Post
    It's worth a shot but people have been asking Kimberly Clarke for bigger sized Goodnites for years. There's no harm in trying though.
    oh hmmm I didn't know that. Oh well.

annierighthurr

Hmm it might be worth it. After all, the underjams really ARE much smaller then goodnites, in my opinion. It might be better to compare them to GNs. XD

I can fit into an underjam but just barely. I can't fit into a Goodnite. I have to rip the sides and duct tape them back together to fit them. >_< God I gotta lose some weight.

Whatever the size, the sides are too rip-prone for my liking. >_>;

I haven't managed to try Underjams yet...and the last time I tried Goodnites, they were really good at swelling up and leaking fast lol. But they are a fun diaper when I'm in the mood.

It probably will take a mass of emails for them to consider making a new product. If you get enough people to complain, it's possible.

I suspect that they assume as the child grows up, if the need is still there, they would switch over to an adult diaper. The product such as Goodnites, is targeted for younger and smaller people.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I suspect that they assume as the child grows up, if the need is still there, they would switch over to an adult diaper. The product such as Goodnites, is targeted for younger and smaller people.
    I mentioned that in my complaint. Like I said i made up a fake 13 y/o son. And that he preferred the underjams to adult pullups because they are easier to disguise and are shorter.