• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introooo!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittlestLilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hi! I'm Saoirse! I first learned about this site a longggggg time ago and didn't make an account until relatively recently.

I'm 19, gay, and an AB/Babyfur. I even have a 'daddy' who's 18 in a couple months who encourages me to not be ashamed of who I am (which is honestly hard sometimes). I live in the United States!

My fursona is of a husky in case you're all wondering!

I'm very good with technology and I love gaming and talking to people.

Now I'm off to work! See ya soon!

Hi Saorise! Welcome! There is absolutely no reason to be ashamed of yourself. That's great you have a daddy. Unusual he's younger than you, but it works right?

Anyways...Enjoy yourself here and jump in on any threads that interest you. Maybe we will see your daddy here in a couple of months?

Hey, Saoirse (FW friend here). Glad to see you on ADISC. Don't be ashamed. Just be honest and true.

Deke

Saoirse said:
Hi! I'm Saoirse! I first learned about this site a longggggg time ago and didn't make an account until relatively recently.

I'm 19, gay, and an AB/Babyfur. I even have a 'daddy' who's 18 in a couple months who encourages me to not be ashamed of who I am (which is honestly hard sometimes). I live in the United States!

My fursona is of a husky in case you're all wondering!

I'm very good with technology and I love gaming and talking to people.

Now I'm off to work! See ya soon!

Howdy. I've seen you on FW. I know how you feel. It's hard not to feel ashamed at times about all this stuff. But it makes you happy & you're not hurting anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back