Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers in college

Default Diapers in college

Hi I wanted to know how I should be able to wear and hide and use diapers in college.

i wore when i went to college and as long as you don't mess and can change your diaper standing and don't wear really tight pants. I doubt anyone ever noticed all the time i wore and i even wore when i did a couple of class presentations.(and if they did they didn't say anything or treat me different)
    If you are nervous about wearing diapers start with some pull ons they are designed to be worn discretly. just don't soak them

Mostly I just wear them at night, then take them off in the morning.

of course wearing around roommates and in a dorm setting have a number of additional considerations

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    of course wearing around roommates and in a dorm setting have a number of additional considerations
    Yup, I Aggree.

It all depends on your individual living arrangements and your roommate. I recommend waiting a month or so to see how the dorm and your roommate are. I also recommend you take that time to get used to college life. It is a very big transition period and IMO you should make it a priority and not get distracted by diapers.

If you are not incontinent, do not wear in a shared dorm room. Although it may be comforting and relaxing for you, it will always be a distraction for your roommates, even if they say that they're cool with it.

The only exception to the above is if you live in an apartment style dorm where everyone has their own room, but a common living space. ( I would push to have one of these anyway.) You should be able to wear all you want, but you MUST remain discreet and maintain sanitary conditions. For example, always wash or dispose of diaper prompty (in outside trash bins) and conceal the diaper while in the common area. A good idea is to also keep the diapers in a locked storage container in your room.

When your roommates eventually notice, depending on the situation, claim bed wetting or say that you've been having problems for awhile and need the protection. Do not claim incontinence or any other issue. Unless you have seen a doctor that has recognized your incontinence, do not claim you are. Just in case your roommates make a complaint, you do not want anything that will go against you. The worst they will probably do is move you to a private room, unless you are caught defrauding the system.

Outside of the dorm, it should be pretty easy to wear all you want. I am a commuter and wore diapers for months to class and around campus without anybody noticing or saying a thing. Again, just remain discreet, and nobody will know.

Just be happy it isn't forty years ago.

I was a bedwetter in college and wore thick cotton diapers under horrible vinyl "incontinent pants" bought at medical supply stores. No hiding that from a roomie. Nor was there any hiding the large diaper pail I needed to keep in the closet if I didn't want to have to do laundry every single morning. I'm actually amazed I managed to hide them from everyone else for the two years I lived in college housing!

As a freshman in a dorm, I'd keep it quiet and discreet, or not at all if that isn't possible without revealing things to roommates. If you just wanted to sleep with them, you could claim to be an occasional bedwetter, which gives you the option of using and disposing quickly, but also of wearing and not using. Does pretty much commit you to wearing every night though. You could also keep it quiet and just admit to a roommate that it's a psychological need if you get caught and leave it at that. It's not really harmful and I think a lot of people at college are pretty tolerant.

After the first year, you can see if you can move in somewhere with people you know and like, or find your own place depending on your financial situation, which could free you up to indulge a little more.

I personally was too nervous to ever buy diapers while I was in school with roommates. I waited until I could get my own studio before indulging.

Quote Originally Posted by kerry View Post
    Just be happy it isn't forty years ago.

I was a bedwetter in college and wore thick cotton diapers under horrible vinyl "incontinent pants" bought at medical supply stores. No hiding that from a roomie. Nor was there any hiding the large diaper pail I needed to keep in the closet if I didn't want to have to do laundry every single morning. I'm actually amazed I managed to hide them from everyone else for the two years I lived in college housing!
    Was your roommate cool with it?

As others have said, it can be done, just be respectful of others (especially if you're wearing in a dorm) and be mindful that it'll take some work. I wore to campus a few times (I lived off campus) and it was a lot of fun. But, I didn't do anything crazy. Good luck!