first time outside wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't quite recall my first deliberate wetting... the most vivid was when I was staying behind at high school for extra lessons with a select few classmates. I think I was in the very early stages of discovering what would drive my lust. I remember I was wearing black trousers and just decided to pee lol! It wasn't a huge desperate amount, but there was a slight patch on the chair when I stood up to go home!! What a thrill just recalling. My most recent was when I went to a public pathway away from the main road when I live. I was wearing my favourite grey trousers, a diaper and was desperate to pee. As soon as I reached some woodland/bushes, I pooped and wet myself - and caused such a huge mess, but I LOVED IT! I then walked on the public pathway for a while, actually hoping someone would pass by and see how embarrassing a situation I'd caused... but no-one was there! Obviously, I'm getting slightly more daring! :)

This is a great thread idea, thanks to babysnow :)

My first time wetting in public was at the movie theater! Or at least the first time I can remember.... My wife and I went to see a movie and both wore diapers :) I was a bit cautious about it leaking so I did not go until after the movie while we were standing outside waiting to leave. It did not leak, luckily, which I would have been surprised since I wear Teddy Bambinos. Then we walked a few blocks before driving home. Nobody noticed I am sure and it was fun having our little secret.

I was around 11 or 12, when my parents decided to make a surprise trip to a frozen yogurt shop and I had already put on my night pull-up (a boring gray Depends) and wet it. Neither of my moms found out that I was wearing a pull-up at all.

It was really nerve-racking, though. I kept thinking someone was going to notice, but as it turns out, very rarely do people look at each other's crotches in public. Nowadays I wear and use 24/7 and nobody's given me a second glance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back