• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello ADISC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibapawz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have been on this site and others for a good while now but always was a lurker. However, I'm coming out of the corner and I'd like to introduce myself finally! :smile:

I'll use the pre-made questionnaire for the sake of simplicity:

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi! My name is shibapawz :)
Some of you may think that based on my username I'm a diaperfur. I'm actually about 60% DL, 30% AB, and 10% diaperfur (I have a soft spot for it). Shiba Inus are one of my favorite breeds of dogs and I hope to have several some day! (Hence the username) I finished graduate school a few years ago and I've been expanding my presence in the ABDL world as of late now that I have more time on my hands.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I have yearned to get more involved in the ABDL community for various reasons. I would say that the biggest reason is that I enjoy the participation in an active community; I've grown so tired of being a part of ABDL sites that only serve to match you up with others in your area instead of actually developing a community through which valuable information can be passed without having to worry about the expectation that if you don't live in my area then we can't talk! :wallbash:

From the times I've been on this site I've enjoyed getting some useful ABDL tips and I like to help out others that may be in a similar situation that I've been in before (ie sneaking diapers around others or coming to terms with your ABDLness).

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

As mentioned before, since leaving college I've had more free time. This had led me down new avenues. I have always enjoyed the great outdoors. I love mountain biking, hiking, exploring parks, camping, or just driving around and marveling at the great wide open. I also enjoy photography, drawing, and gaming. I used to be a hardcore PC gamer but now I'm attached to my Xbox360. I play a lot of Skyrim, Farcry 4, and various other games at my fancy.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

As mentioned before, I'm looking to be a part of an active community that serves to support one another. Being an ABDL is hard. I've been through the ups and downs, binges and purges, battled depression and struggled to come to grips with who I am. But I've broken the crest of the hill now and I've started to accept things and I want to reach out to others to provide support who are going through the same trials, while at the same time receiving support for my ongoing struggles. I also want to be somewhere that is friendly, inviting, and a place where I can enjoy communicating with other like minded folks.

Feel free to say hi - I don't bite! :) Thanks for reading and see you all in the forum!

Reactions: egor
Welcome shibapawz! That was a great intro! We don't bite either so jump in on any threads that interest you. Enjoy!

Thanks! I've already zeroed in on some great topics. :cool:

shibapawz said:
Thanks! I've already zeroed in on some great topics. :cool:

I saw that! Keep up the good work. Participation is what keeps this site going.

Welcome, good introduction. Hope you continue to enjoy the community.

Thanks guys! I have found a nice home here :smile1:

Dang, yeah, that was a great introduction. Howdy and welcome to the site. Hope you've been having fun getting to chat with others.

Thanks Mattew! I was just thinking about how much fun I've had here and how great of a community this is. Probably the best that I've ever come across. :)

Hey Shibapawz, you sound like a really interesting guy. I love the outdoors too, and one of the greatest times I have ever had was hiking in the Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado.

So you finished graduate school. Without revealing your secret identity, what did you graduate in? Also, I'm always interested in the rather mundane question of when did you become interested in diapers, and how often do you wear now? Hope to hear more from you, and welcome to our ADISC family.

Deke

Hi Deke! I am super jealous that you've been to the Rockies. One of my top 5 places to visit would include the Grand Tetons. I've done my fair share of hiking in the Blue Ridge where I'm at, and while the beauty of these mountains is stunning, the Rockies are equally as captivating and I hope to someday soon have the opportunity to see them up close and personal!

I finished graduate school in 2013. Hard to believe its already been nearly two years - it still feels like yesterday. I graduated in environmental sciences, which is kind of a blend of chemistry, biology, ecology, etc. I've been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. I recall even in my earliest memories liking diapers. I especially liked how the side panels would stick up out of my waistband. I attribute it all to a difficult potty training experience, as I feel it was my first stressor in life so I developed some sort of a fixation which carried into my later years. When I was in middle school the feelings came back again and all I could do was think about how to get diapers. I had to wait years before I was in high school before I could get my first package. Talk about an anticipated wait!

I wear about once or twice a week. Typically my routine is to wear Friday evenings through Saturday evening (ie I'll spend a good 24 hours or so diapered). Sometimes I'll go out hiking or exploring wearing. And sometimes I'm strictly in DL mode and other times I'm in AB mode (like this morning!).

And I'll say that your avatar is adorable too! And I love the quote in your sig. What a powerful line!
If there is anything else you'd like to know I'm happy to chat! I'm an open book :)

And thank you for welcoming me here. I can say with confidence no other place I've been to in the ABDL world is as inviting or interesting as this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back