Holy Sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Little
I just got some queen sized dinosaur sheets for my bed. :eek:
...I know how hard it can be to find anything larger than twin/full, so I thought I'd share these. Today they even have a 10% discount with the code "HERO".

there's actually quite a few other sheet sets on target that come in a queen size too.

Also, does anyone else have any king/queen sheets they'd like to share?

Last edited:
I've had my eyes on some Strawberry Shortcake ones for a while. I should take this as a sign and nab them up! Still, super cute...

.. where is the picture!? We must see the dinos in all their glory!

gigglemuffinz said:
I've had my eyes on some Strawberry Shortcake ones for a while. I should take this as a sign and nab them up! Still, super cute...

.. where is the picture!? We must see the dinos in all their glory!

I haven't been able to get attachments to work on here for a few days now.

//edit//
guess I could try photobucket.

//edit again//
otay, here they are =)
tumblr_nopw0bspOA1tegm9so1_1280_zpsktixt2pq.jpg

SleepyTyrant said:
I haven't been able to get attachments to work on here for a few days now.

//edit//
guess I could try photobucket.

Or imgur. Or dropbox. Or a bajillion other places. Hehe.

Hey, those look like they would match the blue dinosaur print at baby-pants! Really cute design. I'm glad you found one in the right size. I still have a twin sized bed so I'm not in a bind in that regard, but I'm leery to buy a new set of bedding since I get to dress so rarely. Even when I go to sleep padded, I'm usually wearing normal clothing over the padding so my brother can come into my room to use my computer while I'm asleep. If I go all out and lock my bedroom, I have to be sure all of his things are out of the room or I get a rude awakening. It's easy to change clothes, but to strip bedding before answering the door? Takes longer than I care to invest time or effort into.

Those are super duper cute! I would love to find some fun sheets for my larger bed, and those look adorable. The only issue is i'm a review reader... and the ones posted for those are saying that they're mostly polyester and not a nice fabric? Is this true? Do you find them to be alright for sleeping? Just curious! :)

Cute, I'm making some paw print sheets for my nursery currently.

BigKid25 said:
Hey, those look like they would match the blue dinosaur print at baby-pants! Really cute design.

I thought the same thing so how cool is that! Good find. It makes me want to go to Target and see what they have. I wonder what my adult kids would think if they saw dinosaur printed sheets on our queen sized bed?

Wishbones said:
Those are super duper cute! I would love to find some fun sheets for my larger bed, and those look adorable. The only issue is i'm a review reader... and the ones posted for those are saying that they're mostly polyester and not a nice fabric? Is this true? Do you find them to be alright for sleeping? Just curious! :)

It would be better if they were cotton, but i'm not picky...all the one's I like are from the Circo brand, and for some odd reason all their sheets are now polyester. =/
I have some of their cotton sheets that I found at a target last year, and they have some cute sasquatches on them.

maybe they'll go back to cotton ones at some point.

Last edited:
Very cute sheets. I have sheets from them too, but I have the vintage biplane sheets that they make. I really love them

I love fun bed sheets! I dunno why grown ups have such boring ones.

Nice, btw one good img/video upload site that dosn't require an account is tinypic.com

Those sheets looks so cool! Almost a shame to cover them up with the comforter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back