Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy Sheet

Default Holy Sheet

I just got some queen sized dinosaur sheets for my bed.
    ...I know how hard it can be to find anything larger than twin/full, so I thought I'd share these. Today they even have a 10% discount with the code "HERO".

there's actually quite a few other sheet sets on target that come in a queen size too.

Also, does anyone else have any king/queen sheets they'd like to share?
    Last edited by SleepyTyrant; 22-May-2015 at 21:27.

I've had my eyes on some Strawberry Shortcake ones for a while. I should take this as a sign and nab them up! Still, super cute...

.. where is the picture!? We must see the dinos in all their glory!

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    I've had my eyes on some Strawberry Shortcake ones for a while. I should take this as a sign and nab them up! Still, super cute...

.. where is the picture!? We must see the dinos in all their glory!
    I haven't been able to get attachments to work on here for a few days now.

//edit//
    guess I could try photobucket.

//edit again//
    otay, here they are =)

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTyrant View Post
    I haven't been able to get attachments to work on here for a few days now.

//edit//
    guess I could try photobucket.
    Or imgur. Or dropbox. Or a bajillion other places. Hehe.

Hey, those look like they would match the blue dinosaur print at baby-pants! Really cute design. I'm glad you found one in the right size. I still have a twin sized bed so I'm not in a bind in that regard, but I'm leery to buy a new set of bedding since I get to dress so rarely. Even when I go to sleep padded, I'm usually wearing normal clothing over the padding so my brother can come into my room to use my computer while I'm asleep. If I go all out and lock my bedroom, I have to be sure all of his things are out of the room or I get a rude awakening. It's easy to change clothes, but to strip bedding before answering the door? Takes longer than I care to invest time or effort into.

Those are super duper cute! I would love to find some fun sheets for my larger bed, and those look adorable. The only issue is i'm a review reader... and the ones posted for those are saying that they're mostly polyester and not a nice fabric? Is this true? Do you find them to be alright for sleeping? Just curious! (:

Cute, I'm making some paw print sheets for my nursery currently.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    Hey, those look like they would match the blue dinosaur print at baby-pants! Really cute design.
    I thought the same thing so how cool is that! Good find. It makes me want to go to Target and see what they have. I wonder what my adult kids would think if they saw dinosaur printed sheets on our queen sized bed?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbones View Post
    Those are super duper cute! I would love to find some fun sheets for my larger bed, and those look adorable. The only issue is i'm a review reader... and the ones posted for those are saying that they're mostly polyester and not a nice fabric? Is this true? Do you find them to be alright for sleeping? Just curious! (:
    It would be better if they were cotton, but i'm not picky...all the one's I like are from the Circo brand, and for some odd reason all their sheets are now polyester. =/
    I have some of their cotton sheets that I found at a target last year, and they have some cute sasquatches on them.

maybe they'll go back to cotton ones at some point.
    Last edited by SleepyTyrant; 23-May-2015 at 06:49.

Very cute sheets. I have sheets from them too, but I have the vintage biplane sheets that they make. I really love them