Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Holy Sheet

  1. #1

    Default Holy Sheet

    I just got some queen sized dinosaur sheets for my bed.
    ...I know how hard it can be to find anything larger than twin/full, so I thought I'd share these. Today they even have a 10% discount with the code "HERO".

    there's actually quite a few other sheet sets on target that come in a queen size too.

    Also, does anyone else have any king/queen sheets they'd like to share?
    Last edited by SleepyTyrant; 22-May-2015 at 21:27.

  2. #2

    Default

    I've had my eyes on some Strawberry Shortcake ones for a while. I should take this as a sign and nab them up! Still, super cute...

    .. where is the picture!? We must see the dinos in all their glory!

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    I've had my eyes on some Strawberry Shortcake ones for a while. I should take this as a sign and nab them up! Still, super cute...

    .. where is the picture!? We must see the dinos in all their glory!
    I haven't been able to get attachments to work on here for a few days now.

    //edit//
    guess I could try photobucket.

    //edit again//
    otay, here they are =)

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTyrant View Post
    I haven't been able to get attachments to work on here for a few days now.

    //edit//
    guess I could try photobucket.
    Or imgur. Or dropbox. Or a bajillion other places. Hehe.

  5. #5

    Default

    Hey, those look like they would match the blue dinosaur print at baby-pants! Really cute design. I'm glad you found one in the right size. I still have a twin sized bed so I'm not in a bind in that regard, but I'm leery to buy a new set of bedding since I get to dress so rarely. Even when I go to sleep padded, I'm usually wearing normal clothing over the padding so my brother can come into my room to use my computer while I'm asleep. If I go all out and lock my bedroom, I have to be sure all of his things are out of the room or I get a rude awakening. It's easy to change clothes, but to strip bedding before answering the door? Takes longer than I care to invest time or effort into.

  6. #6

    Default

    Those are super duper cute! I would love to find some fun sheets for my larger bed, and those look adorable. The only issue is i'm a review reader... and the ones posted for those are saying that they're mostly polyester and not a nice fabric? Is this true? Do you find them to be alright for sleeping? Just curious! (:

  7. #7

    Default

    Cute, I'm making some paw print sheets for my nursery currently.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    Hey, those look like they would match the blue dinosaur print at baby-pants! Really cute design.
    I thought the same thing so how cool is that! Good find. It makes me want to go to Target and see what they have. I wonder what my adult kids would think if they saw dinosaur printed sheets on our queen sized bed?

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbones View Post
    Those are super duper cute! I would love to find some fun sheets for my larger bed, and those look adorable. The only issue is i'm a review reader... and the ones posted for those are saying that they're mostly polyester and not a nice fabric? Is this true? Do you find them to be alright for sleeping? Just curious! (:
    It would be better if they were cotton, but i'm not picky...all the one's I like are from the Circo brand, and for some odd reason all their sheets are now polyester. =/
    I have some of their cotton sheets that I found at a target last year, and they have some cute sasquatches on them.

    maybe they'll go back to cotton ones at some point.
    Last edited by SleepyTyrant; 23-May-2015 at 06:49.

  10. #10

    Default

    Very cute sheets. I have sheets from them too, but I have the vintage biplane sheets that they make. I really love them

Similar Threads

  1. plastic sheet questions
    By beeeblebum in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-May-2012, 15:08
  2. I used to the cheat sheet
    By BrokenSemaphore in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-Feb-2012, 01:17
  3. Rubber Sheet
    By funseeker in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14-Jan-2012, 18:58
  4. Wolf Fur Ref sheet.
    By Kokuei in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-Sep-2010, 18:01
  5. Plastic Sheet
    By moocow in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 25-Apr-2008, 02:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.