• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hidehi!
I'm Peter Rabbit (That's my 'little' name which my mummy gave me)

I'm very new here and wanted to say hello to everybody!
I've decided to be a bit more involved in the adisc community as everybody seems so lovely and friendly and I want to make some friends who I can talk to about the things I enjoy.

Outside of being a little boy (aged 3), my adult self loves music (writing, recording and collecting as much as I can get my hands on) and films (I studied film at university so love watching all kinds). I'm a good talker and a better listener so hope to be involved in the giving/receiving of advice which everyone seems to be good at here :)

I very recently set up a blog which I plan to update regularly (this was my girlfriend/mummys idea) so feel free to have a peek (its pretty much empty at the moment though). www.peterslittlesecret.wordpress.com

Hopefully see you around!
P.

Hello PeterRabbit and welcome to the group.

Welcome Peter rabbit :)

Hello and welcome, Peter Rabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back