Thread: forced post to indroduce myself

bazilcat

Default forced post to indroduce myself

hi,

i am a human with eyes, a nose, a mouth and 2 ears as well as some arms and legs.

well golly! a human person with eyes, a nose, a mouth and 2 ears as well as some arms & legs.
    You didn't mention your fingers & toes?!
    One of my favorite songs is "Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes". It's SO FUN!!!

Welcome to adisc! I'm curious, what type of ballooning are you fond of? Something full of say, hot air?
    Helium? Hydrogen?? (yikes!) Some other lighter-than-air type gas??? I like balloons.

Based on your detailed description of yourself, I've created an official ADISC.org(tm) Artist's Rendering:

The hip bone is connected to the leg bone,
    The leg bone is connected to the knee bone,
    The knee bone is conneced to the shine bone.

Welcome

All kidding aside though I know it may be hard, but something would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by balloonist35 View Post
    hi,

i am a human with eyes, a nose, a mouth and 2 ears as well as some arms and legs.
    Wow ! What a ' freak ', only one nose, one mouth, and an extra ear. Hmmm ?

O.K. , just kidding balloonist35. I am glad you are here, even if you had to be forced to introduce yourself.
    Well ?, come on . It will only hurt a little bit. Please tell us just a little bit about yourself.
    Any hobbies ?, favorite books or music ?, what type of furry ?, anything ?

Ironically, I'm building a big dirigible in my back yard. I'm making it big and long and I'm calling it the Hindenburg. All my friends are going up in it. I've already bought the hydrogen, and since I'm part Native American, I've painted this sort of double cross on it. I'm so excited 'cause I'm launching it tomorrow. I've done such a good job building it, what could possibly go wrong?

Anyway, with that explosive reply, I hope you enjoy us and adisc.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Ironically, I'm building a big dirigible in my back yard. I'm making it big and long and I'm calling it the Hindenburg. All my friends are going up in it. I've already bought the hydrogen, and since I'm part Native American, I've painted this sort of double cross on it. I'm so excited 'cause I'm launching it tomorrow. I've done such a good job building it, what could possibly go wrong?
    I'll meet you in Lakehurst when you bring it in for a landing. We can then go out for a flame broiled hamburger

(In case somebody misinterprets, I am not making fun of the pain and suffering of the victims of that tragedy.)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    I'll meet you in Lakehurst when you bring it in for a landing. We can then go out for a flame broiled hamburger

(In case somebody misinterprets, I am not making fun of the pain and suffering of the victims of that tragedy.)
    Oh the humanity. I actually have 5 dinner knives from the Hindenburg. I grew up near Lakehurst, and so when the Hindenburg burst into flames and crashed, and as the survivors ran for their lives, my relatives ran into the Hindenburg, souvenir hunting. I'm sure my last name should be Snope. I've often wondered what they're worth? Like you, I too don't want to under value the loss of life in that terrible event. It actually hits close to home for me. They used to have air shows there and when I was a little kid, my parents took me to them. I even got to walk though the blimps there. The hangers were huge, especially to a little kid.