Not open for further replies.

Shyanne

Baby Foxtaur
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Does anyone have any like blueprints/designs/plans on how to build a adult sized crib/bed? Or if not, maybe post pics of your cribs if you have any..

Shyanne said:
Does anyone have any like blueprints/designs/plans on how to build a adult sized crib/bed? Or if not, maybe post pics of your cribs if you have any..

I use a daybed that I turned around (it's basically a bed with a back on it meant to go against a wall, it has a headboard and footboard too). Since I turned it around the open front faces the wall and the back faces the outside, so I'm all boxed in basically. When I want to get in, I climb over the footboard and lay down inside, it has plenty of room too and the design of the back makes it easy to secure any crib toys on (in theory, I don't have any yet, but I'll probably end up buying one from goodwill and sanitizing it since they always have ALOT of baby and kids things). If you find one of these at a goodwill/yardsale/city dump, you are pretty much good to go.

Hi Shyanne,
My sister has this crib bed. It is one awesome one - very sturdy and comfortable as well. Its a Bonavita Metro Lifestyle Crib which she bought from a bargain shop online at a discounted price of $245.05 . The retail cost of this one however is around $377.

Bonavita%20Metro%20Lifestyle%20Crib,%20Chocolate%20377.png

jessicabean said:
Hi Shyanne,
My sister has this crib bed. It is one awesome one - very sturdy and comfortable as well. Its a Bonavita Metro Lifestyle Crib which she bought from a bargain shop online at a discounted price of $245.05 . The retail cost of this one however is around $377.

Bonavita%20Metro%20Lifestyle%20Crib,%20Chocolate%20377.png

isn't that like for infants tho? Or is it a twin size?

Ohh Yes Shyanne. Its an infant crib. I didn't read your post correctly. Extremely sorry. It is one of the cribs my sister bought for her baby at a bargain store. I would let you know if I come across some good adult crib. I usually am very active in auctions and bargain deals and I may come across an adult crib. I would be happy to help you find one! :)

jessicabean said:
Ohh Yes Shyanne. Its an infant crib. I didn't read your post correctly. Extremely sorry. It is one of the cribs my sister bought for her baby at a bargain store. I would let you know if I come across some good adult crib. I usually am very active in auctions and bargain deals and I may come across an adult crib. I would be happy to help you find one! :)

aww thank you so much! Sorry if I wasn't clear ^^' *hugs*

Hello,

I built my adult size crib out of a twin size bed. Cost me about 150 bucks in wood supplies. And takes about a day to build plus another day or two to paint. Build mine needing only a saw and drill and sand paper. Even the side rail goes up and down. I know drop side cribs are deemed too dangerous these days. But to me, a crib MUST have a drop side rail to be a crib. The other plus on my design is the crib rail is made of four separate crib rail panels. I can totally remove the crib rails in 5 minutes. When I came up with the design I was a in the closet AB. So I wanted something I could easily take apart and hide. I have the pictures and stuff of it on my site here: http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/CRIB.html Been sleeping in my crib for the last 15 years. Now it feels weird to sleep in a regular bed. hehe

-Baby Stanley

Reactions: whuvrs
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back