2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
dCdKnHC.jpg

I also uploaded more in Imgur : Link Here
here they are the!

Copy of my comment on Reddit:
Just F.Y.I : I got them just now, picked up locally, OMG. This is my opinion but I have to share it, they are very comfy and has snug fit, Just as the Snuggies name implies lol... The colors are much more vivid than previous print. And this design maintains gender neutrality and more unisex colors. And personally, I BELIEVE this by far this the most comfy diaper with Cute and bright design! Just what I needed to look the part! Main reason for me is Comfort and the COLOR Side panels! The side on the color changes the whole game for me, It becomes more like the current baby diapers in the world that way...

Last edited:
overnights... maybe?

no I am not the thread starter. looks like he deleted the only post. weird.

anyway... got home and my neighbor said the "post office" was here with boxes to deliver, sig required, and she couldn't sign for them. Supposing that's my waddler overnights? Will stop by the post office after work today to see if they're there. (not entirely sure she didn't mean UPS/fedex/DHL) So maybe I'll have some Overnights for tonight :)

Mine were delivered this week and I've gotta say, I'm underwhelmed. These are narrower and thinner than either my molicares or northshore supremes - albeit they have kind of a unique texture and the padding is very soft. I was expecting more from a diaper called "the waddled". I guess when very very wet these will make you waddle. Not dry though.

In a way, they remind me of a slightly thicker version of wellness superio diapers. Really really good elastics. Seriously. Really really good. Fully saturated they still held tight and snug to the shape of my body. No gaps. Even with the weight pulling away. This is no small feat. I'm not sure I've seen better elastics in a diaper - the superio would be the best comparable I know of.

Seems like good absorption for a premium (high sap, lower pulp = a more soft padding). I wore one all night and it didn't leak. Several wettings. These are the kind of diapers that really balloon up when wet rather than showing their size when dry.

Tapes have a sort of semi reinforced landing zone. They're wider than any other I've had -- but not obscenely wide. I found that they stick very well the first time but don't perform super well for readjustments. I like the landing zone much better than tena maxi or wellness. It's thinner and less noisy. However I prefer just strong plastic like in molicares or northshore.

Idk.
I think my Northshore Supremes are clearly still my favorites.

BUT...
The printing on these things :) oh my gosh. Super super cute and very very well done. Haven't ever seen anything like it in an adult diaper. This is where they shine.
And they're a legit diaper to boot!
If you're someone who likes prints, you'll like these. (I tend to like white diapers because that's all my wife can tolerate - I couldn't help but order a bag of these)

I did order the s.ex ones and found them identical to the overnights. I'm not into bdsm and I found myself strangely anxious of having someone find the bag -- like I can explain away my other diapers as a medical need If found NOT ones called "sex diapers" haha!

Last edited:
cm90210 said:
Mine were delivered this week and I've gotta say, I'm underwhelmed. These are narrower and thinner than either my molicares or northshore supremes - albeit they have kind of a unique texture and the padding is very soft. I was expecting more from a diaper called "the waddled". I guess when very very wet these will make you waddle. Not dry though.

just got my Waddler Overnights in. Might do a more comprehensive writeup later, but my first impressions:

- the shell is the same material as the originals. it's got a different pattern for nighttime, but uses the same art style and same pastel colors. From a distance they're a little difficult to tell apart by just the front or back view

- the side wings and leg cuffs are a navy-blue theme, which is very noticeable. The contrast to the front/back gives them a kind of a "pullup" look.

- leak guards are now using a thicker material, and two strands of elastic instead of one. this is a big improvement over the originals

- the front tape panel has had a major change in material. Original waddlers have a hard, smooth, shiny plastic, very similar to what you see on a bambino. Overnights use a thinner material that very closely matches the texture of the shell, and is actually very difficult to spot, but it's there. I've seen problems with these sorts of panels tearing when trying to move a tape that's been down awhile, will have to see how they hold up. Also, the tape panel on the original overlaid "Snuggies" in print numerous times, the overnights have NO text on the diaper, anywhere. I know some people don't like seeing the brand name printed on the diaper and may count this as a significant improvement.

- they're not quite as thick as I was expecting. definitely thicker than the originals, but doesn't feel like quite double the weight. I'll have to get out a proper scale later and compare full bags of 10, but I think I'm going to see the overnights at 50-70% heavier than originals, not 100% (double) as was suggested

- tapes are identical. or actually possibly very slightly shorter. The roots however are about that much longer on the back wing. maybe they moved them, to make pull-offs less likely?

The case I got was a large box by diaper case standards. It was one level with 8 bags in it, making it a long/wide square, short box. At first I thought it was two half-case boxes taped together, but no, just one big box.

So the important differences I see are (1) more padding tho not double, (2) tape panel has a better feel to it, (3) big improvement to leak guards, and (4) dark blue motif on the sides

But yes I somewhat agree with you to "underwhelmed". They're definitely an improvement, but not to the level I was expecting.

I got my special order on Friday afternoon. I have a 34' in. waist and I purchased the overnights in large and medium. Both fit great but I find the large give me the fit of a more real baby diaper. No tape problems or strange fit. The large size did seem to sag more when wet but wasn't a problem around the house (shirt n diaper only) guess I could of broke out my onesie...

Capacity is much improved doesn't seem like double, but any more wouldn't be necessary for me. The tapes and taping panel held nicely and the leg gathers and leak guard are REAL GOOD,. I don't know if Snuggies could make a better product. Guess the only thing I'd like to see is a little reduction in price.

I never deleted my post it was magically erased..
http://imgur.com/a/PHOdU
here are the pics. They are amazing.
I posted on reddit as well. thats where I talked a little and answered community's questions

bambinod said:
- the shell is the same material as the originals. it's got a different pattern for nighttime, but uses the same art style and same pastel colors. From a distance they're a little difficult to tell apart by just the front or back view

Same material but a thicker gage by far.

bambinod said:
- they're not quite as thick as I was expecting. definitely thicker than the originals, but doesn't feel like quite double the weight. I'll have to get out a proper scale later and compare full bags of 10, but I think I'm going to see the overnights at 50-70% heavier than originals, not 100% (double) as was suggested

Who suggested this? Snuggies has always said double the capasity not twice as thick. Thickness is not a 1:1 ratio to absorbation.

todaler said:
Same material but a thicker gage by far.

While it's challenging to measure the gauge of something that thin, particularly a softer material like plastic, there are effective techniques. Cut the longest strip you can of the material. It must be just the material, with nothing else on it (like adhesive, paint, or for diapers, the taping panel). Then fold it in half, lengthwise. Repeat this until you have something thick enough to measure. Every time you fold it in half, you double its thickness.

Five folds on a strip from an overnight gets me something I can get a better precision measure from with my caliper, which measures 2.4mm. Repeating the test on a standard rev 1 waddler (must fold in half the same number of times) gets me a very slightly higher 2.5mm, probably equal within the tolerance of my testing method.

It's probably just a mental thing, the whites and pinks getting replaced with the darker navy colors may mentally "suggest" the material is heavier or thicker. But it's the same thickness when measured.

(you can also use the above test to measure, compare, and verify the "mil" thickness of things like garbage bags - they usually print the mil thickness on the box somewhere)

I personally find the "feel" of the shells identical, but that's not quite the scientific method ;)

todaler said:
Who suggested this? Snuggies has always said double the capasity not twice as thick. Thickness is not a 1:1 ratio to absorbation.

Actually I compared weight ("50-70% heavier") not thickness, because as you pointed out, thickness isn't a good indicator of capacity (for several reasons)

Last edited:
bambinod said:
no I am not the thread starter. looks like he deleted the only post. weird.

He edited the post, and apparently, that kicked his post (but not the entire thread) into the moderation queue. Should show up properly now.

So now they have available?

Snuggies Waddler - thought these were pretty good actually
Snuggies Waddler Overnights - any increase in absorbency is a plus for me, look forward to trying them
Snuggers S.Ex - like the all white look but probably not for me due to the black package with the bdsm reference

Finally a blue diaper! Yes! I know what I am getting. :biggrin:

just a "brief" update... I've had a problem with a couple of these, because they swell so much. Normally I might say that's a good feature, but beware. You know how you need to have a "drainage" option for wearing overnight, so things don't back up and flood forward or leak if your diaper starts to swell and seal up the crotch area... these seem to be good at doing just that. Wicking really suffers when these get very wet, they swell up heavily between my butt cheeks and form a mound, that parts the stream to the far left and far right back corners of the diaper. (which directs the fluids to exactly where you'd worry about a leak when on your back) You'll need to crank down the lower tapes a little firmer than usual on these, to seal around the legs for heavier overnight use. This is one of the tradeoffs of soft+sap. By comparison, northshore are high sap but their stiff padding won't reshape itself like that when they swell. These overnights appear to be driven to have a "high stated overnight capacity", which you can get (on paper) by thickening the padding, adding sap, or both. I think they went too far with the sap and not far enough with the thickness, and in doing so didn't achieve their goal of high "usable capacity". (others have mentioned disappointment about the thickness of the overnights, "these aren't really thick enough to Waddle in") I'd like to hear some other opinions on this though, because this could just be me doing it wrong, or an unlucky sizing issue, etc. What sort of results are others having with the overnights during heavy overnight use?

I also tried one during the day yesterday, and i must say that the amount of padding is just about perfect. Combine that with the very comfortable fit of the waddlers, and it makes for an extremely comfortable and "ideal thickness" for daytime wear. Not too thick, not too thin, soft and flexible, very comfortable, pretty durable. The tapes are proving to be a little bit of a disappointment though. As with the original Waddlers, the adhesive on the tapes is killer, and tapes can be very difficult to get up after they've been down for an hour or more. They had a fair chance of sticking well on the original waddlers, but I've had NO luck in getting the overnight tapes to stay down after adjustment, they have consistently popped within minutes of moving, required addition of duct tape. Something about the new tape panel I think. The front and back elastic also help keep the fit proper without sagging even after they've been worn awhile, which is nice.

So, strangely enough, for me anyway, the waddler overnights are a really nice daytime diaper, and only an OK overnight diaper...

I ordered mine a little over my week ago, and I still haven't received my package.
The only thing they sent me when they shipped my package was a vague link saying weather or not it was shipped (I don't even know what postal service they used to send it), and as of right now, the package says it's delivered. I haven't found anything, and I even checked our apartment's front office to no luck. I'm starting to worry something happened to it.

I don't mind waiting awhile for a package, but when it says it's delivered, but it's nowhere to be found, I start getting a little agitated. Especially when they don't even send me a tracking address like they said they would

Edit: So then I scroll down like a dumbass and see the tracking is right there. It's currently at our city's post office, and it just hasn't been sent to my home yet.

i ordered mine a week ago... it took em 3 days to ship the dam things out -_- so it will be almost 2 weeks from when i ordered to when ill get them...

IttyBit said:
I ordered mine a little over my week ago, and I still haven't received my package.
The only thing they sent me when they shipped my package was a vague link saying weather or not it was shipped (I don't even know what postal service they used to send it), and as of right now, the package says it's delivered. I haven't found anything, and I even checked our apartment's front office to no luck. I'm starting to worry something happened to it.

I don't mind waiting awhile for a package, but when it says it's delivered, but it's nowhere to be found, I start getting a little agitated. Especially when they don't even send me a tracking address like they said they would

Edit: So then I scroll down like a dumbass and see the tracking is right there. It's currently at our city's post office, and it just hasn't been sent to my home yet.

I'm within probably a 5 hour drive of the warehouse (I think - isn't it in the Seattle area?). Mine came pretty rapidly via ground.

Why cant no supplier get them to canada :(

Just got mine yesterday. Basicially if you like the original waddler, you'll love the overnights. My only complaint so far is the tapes are not very effective if you adjust them so just try to get it done right on the first try! Capacity wise, i think i got up to about 90-100oz and there was no leaking while i was laying down, extremely nice swelling too. I went to sit down and sure enough there was a small amount leaking out the leg areas but that's expected when you sit so don't set unrealistic expectations that defy physics! these are great diapers, I just wish they used the same taping method they had on the original waddlers

guest said:
Why cant no supplier get them to canada :(

because there isn't no such thing

If you live on the East Coast like I do, it takes anywhere from 7-9 days for things to arrive via UPS Ground. Mine are scheduled to arrive this Friday.

Just got mine. They changed the outter shell from the waddler to something more solid. It's very smooth and they updated the designs. They are quite comfy! So far I'm happy though I haven't had the chance to use them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back