• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

GewindeltVergnugen

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Hello everyone! I'm not the best at this kind of thing but I'll try my best.

A friend introduced me to this site and encouraged me to make an account, after being here for a few weeks now, I must say that I do enjoy it and I'm very thankful they urged me to come here.

I'm 18, genderfluid, and a DL. Though I'm exploring the AB side of the spectrum out of curiosity. I've worn diapers for years now, and while I receive a certain pleasure from doing so, I generally just enjoy it and everything about it. I put on my profile that I'm a sissy but honestly I'm more of just a general "crossdresser" that also wears diapers when able but a part of me likes the title of "sissy" so I just kind of roll with it from time-to-time.

I love furries though I don't have a set fursona as of now, I do a small bit of gaming and looking to do more, I'm learning German (hence the username, "DiaperedPleasure" in English) and I'm learning small bits of programming here and there for fun.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat :)

Hello GewindeltVergnugen and welcome to the group.

This was a very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hey there!

I too am genderfluid. Do you find that you tend to have certain tendencies to your gender? I've noticed that I can be more male or female for long periods of time.

Thank you! :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm predominantly female most of the times, some days I just kind of feel neither, and very rarely I'll lean more towards male. How is it for you?

I've always wondered about that kind of thing but never asked anybody, thanks for asking! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back