Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had this weird dream. I was at this movie theater. I sat down and had a pack of goodnights with me. It was a red pack, so a pack of girls goodnights. They were all huge. They looked like they would fit me perfectly. The weird thing is I hardly ever dream. Most of the time I dream it's about the future.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I had this weird dream. I was at this movie theater. I sat down and had a pack of goodnights with me. It was a red pack, so a pack of girls goodnights. They were all huge. They looked like they would fit me perfectly. The weird thing is I hardly ever dream. Most of the time I dream it's about the future.

I love it when I have diaper dreams, but they're rare. I did have one last week, though. I dreamed I was shopping at our grocery store and they had a large table in one of the isles. On the table were all these various diaper. They were like Huggies and Pampers, but closer to being adult sized. In the dream, I wanted to buy some, but there were so many people there shopping. I kept going by the table again and again waiting for the best time to put some in my cart. Then the dream ended....darn it.

dogboy said:
I love it when I have diaper dreams, but they're rare. I did have one last week, though. I dreamed I was shopping at our grocery store and they had a large table in one of the isles. On the table were all these various diaper. They were like Huggies and Pampers, but closer to being adult sized. In the dream, I wanted to buy some, but there were so many people there shopping. I kept going by the table again and again waiting for the best time to put some in my cart. Then the dream ended....darn it.

why is it in most diaper dreams, you almost never get the diapers..

computerProgrammer said:

I'd agree they're nice and they're rare. Which is a bit weird, as my dreams normally focus on things I've been dealing with recently IRL. Though I have had a few short "diaper segments" in my dreams recently. I recall being in a public bathroom and having issues getting my diaper tapes adjusted. Lately when I do have them, they've been very "mondane", which tracks well with my "diapered 24/7" lifestyle. But I still thoroughly enjoy it :)

computerProgrammer said:

Don't most dreams end 'before they are finished'?

I can't think of any dream I have had or heard about where the dreamer actually finished with the dream before waking up.

OMG. . . .the diaper dreams.

My earliest interest in diapers was a simple curiosity in what it felt like to wear and use one. I did not have access to any diaper at all for15 years since it started, so I have had tons of diaper dreams.

Just about all of them had me nervously buying the diapers at a grocery/drug store, sometimes with my father standing next to me wondering why I was buying diapers. (I was a young teenager for many of this type of dream.) I would almost always wake up before getting them home or even answering my father.

The strangest dreams were the ones where I actually managed to get a diaper on. In the dream, I would put one on, often by myself, reach down to touch it or try to feel it, only to feel regular underwear and not see a diaper. After those dreams, I would wake up and be near tears because of fhe near-diaper experience.

Looking back on it, if I was ever taken to a psychiatrist at that age and told him these, they would have thought I was pretty fucked up. Not necessarily because of the diapers, but because of how emotional they were.

giggle I love diaper dreams, the last one I had I was walking down town in tea shirt and diaper on. :paci:

BabyDenise said:
Don't most dreams end 'before they are finished'?

I can't think of any dream I have had or heard about where the dreamer actually finished with the dream before waking up.

Yea i guess that is true.

LittleAaron said:
The strangest dreams were the ones where I actually managed to get a diaper on. In the dream, I would put one on, often by myself, reach down to touch it or try to feel it, only to feel regular underwear and not see a diaper. After those dreams, I would wake up and be near tears because of fhe near-diaper experience.

I can relate to that.

I can never understand that as ABDLs, the majority seems to not have diaper dreams very often. A while back I actually tried MILD (Mnemonic Induced Lucid Dreaming) techniques to see if I could control my dreams. Any time I've had a diaper dream I'm usually wearing but I'm never able to use them. Its like my mind is subconsciously revealing that I shouldn't be wearing them. Jokes on you, brain!

computerProgrammer said:

I noticed that too! It seems like if I'm in a situation where I'm about to get some diapers or a pack or something, I wake up or get interrupted right before I put them on. Very frustrating.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't often have diaper dreams anymore. I think a lot of the times I have had the dreams was when I REALLY wanted to be padded. They aren't so prevalent anymore, though they still happen. Most of my current dreams involve me being in some isolated or abandoned building (usually in a wooded scene or at a school) where I am either trying to break in or trying to avoid being caught by somebody (or a combination of both). They are usually very anxious dreams and I awaken feeling... lost, or left behind. Or like I'm just constantly hiding/running from something. Freud would have a field day with me.

shibapawz said:
I can never understand that as ABDLs, the majority seems to not have diaper dreams very often. A while back I actually tried MILD (Mnemonic Induced Lucid Dreaming) techniques to see if I could control my dreams. Any time I've had a diaper dream I'm usually wearing but I'm never able to use them. Its like my mind is subconsciously revealing that I shouldn't be wearing them. Jokes on you, brain!

I bet we have them a lot more often than people who don't like diapers. They're not that uncommon for me while I'm wearing but there's rarely any interesting diaper content to the dream, it's just what I happen to be wearing. I was wearing in at least one of my dreams last night, but it was unfortunately no big deal.

Last edited:
I remember I had one a while ago where one of my friends was at school wearing I think it was just a diaper and a t-shirt (and nobody except I seemed to notice). I asked if I could have one of his diapers and he said yes and gave me one :)

Then I woke up. . . . . . It was no fun realising it was a dream :(

Those dreams are always so weird, it's either .... 'whoa, I'm all very obviously padded up and absolutely no one is aware but me', or, 'how the hell am I going to move from this spot when my diaper is fully exposed'. It's almost always one extreme or the other, hardly ever part of a normal scenario for me. I guess that's mostly my subconscious anxiety.

Trevor said:
I bet we have them a lot more often than people who don't like diapers. They're not that uncommon for me while I'm wearing but there's rarely any interesting diaper conten to the dream, it's just what I happen to be wearing. I was wearing in at least one of my dreams last night, but it was unfortunately no big deal.

You make a good point. I know a lot of people don't remember their dreams so its possible we do actually dream more about diapers than non-ABDLs but we just don't remember. I keep a dream journal for my more memorable dreams to both capture the memory and also to increase my ability to remember my dreams, no matter how insignificant. This has definitely helped for that purpose.

Milko said:
I remember I had one a while ago where one of my friends was at school wearing I think it was just a diaper and a t-shirt (and nobody except I seemed to notice). I asked if I could have one of his diapers and he said yes and gave me one :)

Then I woke up. . . . . . It was no fun realising it was a dream :(

This is kinda similar to the only diaper dreams I ever remember. Usually there's a crowd of people, and one person who I will be with or somehow involved with will be diapered at its like I'm the only one who notices. I'll feel quite embarrassed and self conscious for them, but even they won't seem to really notice or care.

I don't recall to many dreams where I've been diapered, it has happened but not frequently. Although I do dream often of being desperate and either being told to or just deciding to wet my pants. I've had that same dream with poop too, which is weird because I'm not into that much at all.

At least the dreams don't result in a wet bed like they used to though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back