• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Essex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essexboi

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello!

I found this site by talking to someone else who has found it a great help and hopefully I can as well and maybe even be of help to someone else - I am a standard male with a standard life - we are all here as we either rely on or like diapers - so i won't bore you to much with stuff you already know

I am here as someone who was diagnosed with mild urinary Incontinenece many years back and fell in love with padding so I am a diaper loving incontinent - so I am hoping to fit in and get to know others who feel the same way

Outside of this I am a carer and outside of work I like getting out in the fresh air walking and hopefully this year getting fitter and losing weight

I am crap at intros so I guess you will learn more as I contribute to the forums

Hello Essexboi and welcome to the group.

This is a very good and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Essexboi said:
I am a standard male with a standard life...

Nonsense! I bet you're far more interesting than that! The fact that you're here suggests that you are a way-above-standard connoisseur of the crinkly padding! So welcome to the site! Hope you have lots of fun here :smile1:

Welcome on board Essexboi. What are your interests outside of being a DL?

Essexboi said:
[...] hopefully this year getting fitter and losing weight

That makes the two of us! Oh what fun it is to get up early and jog...
It's a process that I'm still struggling to get acclimated to right now!

Anyway, welcome to the forum! Hope we can be a community that you feel at home in.

Also, about what you said earlier:

Essexboi said:
I am crap at intros so I guess you will learn more as I contribute to the forums

I've always had problems with being confident of my abilities, too. When I write posts here, sometimes I completely obliterate what I've typed because I don't feel like my words are worth anything, or that I can't seem to expand on the few words I've written. So I encourage you to give a bit more about your personality, and your hobbies and interests outside of what you've already mentioned. Sometimes it takes a bit of thinking, but I have faith that you're not quite as ordinary as you think you are.

Or maybe we do have to wait to get to know you more. Do what's comfortable for you, and take your time if you need it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back