Is there any cheaper prices/selection in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessSara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi there, I'm running low on diapers at this point so looking into as cheap as possible different online stores for them, I usually buy Abenas and Molicare plastic backed L4/Super Plus respectively from Agecomfort (canadian senior store) but I'm wondering if anyone knows of anywhere cheaper, or better yet, somewhere with a similar price point but shipping free over 25? (ie buy a bag, get it shipped free, I only have a tiny amount of cash to toy around with but really want to get some new ones)

I'm open to different brand suggestions as long as they're around as absorbent as the above mentioned.

any assistance would be much appreciated :3

Im curious as well. Not much selection up here

Yeah, the CAD/USD conversion rates make it impossible to buy diapers and AB stuff from the states (and anything, anywhere, really) affordably anymore. and when you're someone that has tops a 100 bucks a month to spend on non-essentials, every cent counts x.x

Also a fellow Canuck, and just found the enjoyment of
A premuim diaper, look at rearz they seam to be descent
I recently ran through thier sample package, and decided to
Order again from them I got a bag of cuddlz and a bag of comficare
M 10 with shipping it came in under $100, they offer free shipping
If your order is over $125 hope this is some help.

babymt said:
I'm sorry to say that agecomfort is the best value in Canada, now if only they did AB/DL diapers as well

so much so. I can't find any SANE pricing (around $2-2.5 each diaper) for actual ABDL diapers anywhere in small packs in canada, I'd really love to try Bambino out but B4NS is a friggin ripoff and so is Rearz compared to AgeComfort. (B4NS being almost double what americans apparently pay for them, 48 diapers at 71 vs 120-130 after taxes and shipping in Canada)

Ill give another vote to Age Comfort. I have been looking at selections the last few days due to now being able to ship them to a holding location rather then my unprotected entry and they cant be touched for prices. Yes they only carry the more medical side of products, but compared to the other options they manage to provide their purchases without charging an arm and a leg for shipping. Ill never understand how other Canadian based businesses charge so much for shipping at times the same products in comparison.

Keep an eye on their site or sign up for their emails to a dummy/junk account as they have sales every few months.

Agecomfort has some great prices I have ordered from them before and will again

>.> you know, you guys don't have to just repeat the same thing over and over again, I said in the OP that that's where I typically buy from anyway, I wanted OTHER stores around the same price with more selection, not just to be told what I already know is good lol

more saddening that nice x.x I really hoped there was somewhere out there that fit my financial needs better on a lower or equal costpoint with free shipping, I can squeeze 20-30 bucks a month for diapers but any more than that and it's really pushing it, unless I come into extra money on top of what I usually get...if Agecomfort did free shipping period I'd probably be buying from them every month vs every 3-5 months x.x

PrincessSara said:
more saddening that nice x.x I really hoped there was somewhere out there that fit my financial needs better on a lower or equal costpoint with free shipping, I can squeeze 20-30 bucks a month for diapers but any more than that and it's really pushing it, unless I come into extra money on top of what I usually get...if Agecomfort did free shipping period I'd probably be buying from them every month vs every 3-5 months x.x
If you are near Winnipeg manitoba there is Quality Life Services, they have a store front with good selection including Tranquility, Molicare, and Abena and the staff are helpful but not nosey or judgmental. And prices are very reasonable.
Edit: just saw that you are in BC opps.

isn't Rearz based in CA?

We have Well.ca . Free shipping over $29 CAD. Not the best selection, but there's Prevail, Depends, Tena, Abena, Quality Life Premium, and a couple other brands.

There are a couple medical supply store in Calgary and their prices for bags of diapers are a few bucks cheaper than getting the same thing online with free shipping. You can buy diapers one at a time as samples so that could be an option.

I will choose B4NS over Rearz any day. Did you guys actually price out both? B4NS is BY FAR not the rip off....Rearz is...

My main problem with Rearz is their INSANE prices. You can get 2 bags (16 diapers) of Bambino Classico from B4NS shipped expresspost to you for $50 taxes in Canadian Dollars.

Rearz wants $54.25 for only 1 bag (8 diapers) of the same Bambino Classico with their lowest shipping option selected.

Using those numbers try and tell me who the rip off is.. lol it sure as heck isnt B4NS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back