So many diapers, having trouble keeping score!
The last few months have seen an explosion of new quality AB/DL diapers. I'm having trouble keeping track of it all!
- Waddler Overnight (new)
- Waddler v2 (announced)
- Cuddlz (been around for awhile)
- DC Amore v2 (new)
- Crinklz (insta-sold out, limited inventory available)
- Spoiled (just hit the store at ABU and Rearz today)
(why do I keep typing "soiled"? hehe... btw $10 cheaper at ABU)
- Cushies, SDKs, Sissy, take your pick (been around for awhile)
- Classico, Bianco, Teddy (been around for awhile)
wow. Just WOW. I've heard the phrase "golden age of diapers" tossed around from time to time here recently, but I think it's real and it's NOW. It's a good time to be an AB/DL.
Even just a couple years ago it was so common to hear people lamenting about how "nobody makes a good AB/DL diaper" or "I wish there were AB/DL diapers available where I live for a reasonable price". Well, a lot of dreams have come true here in the last few months. Good times for all.
(what did I forget? surely I missed something)