Any of you try the new ABU diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL:
Lets say I will put this on the record as I did post publicly before. klo555 did send me a credit for the original amount. I have used it to get the same order as before(well as close as I could). I have gotten notification that is has shipped (and I am tracking on UPS) I will report when I get the item. I will also say the prices seemed to have come down for original amount I go 25% more product. But I will say I like that the shipping is no longer shown only at the end of the order, but built into the price of the product
klo555:
I am sorry that I went public sooner then you would like, I have been burned a few times in the past, so once bitten twice shy. And I will admit just being told to do a chargeback kind of did put me off as it did feel like it was a write off, maybe I miss read what you were saying. I will at this point keep an open mind for the future.

Bumping this, since it's on the original topic of thread - I've just posted an official review of the ABU Super Dry Kids.

It's...not a positive review. The product is, in my testing, not a very well-functioning diaper. It doesn't hold much and had a bigger problem in that I kept getting leaks through the plastic backsheet.

I have a lot of respect for the efforts that the new management has made to rehabilitate the brand and compensate those who were sold a bill of goods by the old management. There's been much-deserved celebration for that, and I want to be clear that I'm reviewing the diaper rather than the management - however one thing that's been lost in the wider conversation was that the original ABU product also wasn't a premium diaper despite its price. It still needs substantial improvement to be on par with other ABDL diapers, especially at its price point.

As Promised, I got them today, so I am posting here. And a bit of a review. They look the same as the old ones. They absorb like the old ones, the one I am wearing now I have had 2 "accidents" in and it feels like it could take another, but I am thinking as I do have some real accidents at night it might be best not to test for a 3rd and just change my diaper before bed, the plastic on the outside feel softer, more babyish colors looked a bit brighter too. So those are the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back