Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Diaper should I buy?

Misatoismywaifu

Default Which Diaper should I buy?

Ok, I'm getting another opportunity in the near future to indulge in Diapered adventures and need suggestions on Quality ABDL Diapers.
    It's gotta be thick, soft, crinkly and absorbent.

Out of all of the Diapers on the market which is the best in your opinion?

Try dry 24/7 they are soft comfortable and crinkly but they are just a plain white diaper but they work great for my OAB issue

Go with snuggies or bambinos.
    For snuggies its 140 shipped for 80 diapers.
    For bambinos its 142 w free shipping for 96 diapers (2 cases of 48, each case is $71)

If it were my money i would by the bambinos but it may be worth while to try the new snuggies, i get mine this coming Tuesday

Excluding superpremium diapers, I'd say Abena's Xplus (if you can get them in plastic), Bambino's bianco/classsico/teddy, Snuggies' Waddler Overnights, or Dry247's Confidry.

There are a handful that are more absorbent or look/feel better but cost more (bellisimo, Crinklz, Fabine, Spoiled), and a few that are as absorbent but don't feel as nice. (northshore, Xplus clothlike) The above is a good shortlist to start with. None of these is generally considered "discrete" so these are for home use only. (and excellent for overnight)

Misatoismywaifu

Discrete as in shipping. Soft interior for obvious reasons :p which one is your fave bambinod?

Discrete shiiping is a standard with ABDL companies, however avoid ordering from medical sites because some of them ship your diapers and the box they themselves got them in which are labeled diapers all over.

There's so many that I haven't had the opportunity to try yet. The best thing about trying new diapers are the experience of it. Just go for it. Try different brands.

bambino classico or ballisimo are my favorites..
    snuggies
    molicare super plus

Quote Originally Posted by Duality View Post
    Discrete as in shipping. Soft interior for obvious reasons :p which one is your fave bambinod?
    Any of the ones I've listed above (Abena's Xplus plastic, Bambino's bianco/classsico/teddy, Snuggies' Waddler Overnights, or Dry247's Confidry) have a soft interior and share many of the same features. The abena lack rear elastic and have an abstract medical look to them, bambino classico and confidry are completely white if that's what you're looking for, classico and teddy have cute patterns, and the waddlers have a cute look and seem to have an edge on comfort and fit though the non-overnights are a little thinner than the rest. So you'll have to decide what other features you're looking for.

If you buy the abena from the wrong place (amazon for example) you risk non-discrete shipping. Everyone else (all the ABDL and IC medical stores) will ship discretely. The ABDL stores are also pretty good with discrete billing. (they have a different, abstract name on the bill, ABU for example shows up as "Care Health Services" on your credit card, Bambino bills as "BHC")

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    If you buy the abena from the wrong place (amazon for example) you risk non-discrete shipping.
    I think this needs clarification.

If you order from Amazon AND Amazon ships the items, it will arrive in an Amazon box. However, if Amazon is only acting as the storefront for another business and that business ships directly, the package may or may not be discrete.