Not open for further replies.

MandyBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Hi

OK I've been abedwetter for like 5 yrs now, no big deal used t it.
So Im up and lil wet no surprise its cold Imwarm n comfy n dont feel like changing yet so Im on the couch. Im sleepy tired but im awake.
I feel the need to go so wet diper on anyways so I start to go and it seems like like I go a lil bit and you know im thinking ok fine it stopped but a few seconds later Im on my back and I feel pee running down my butt ewww gross I know but what the hell!!!! im still peeing adn I couldnt really stop it and the worse part is I didnt feel like I was peeing but I was a lot !
Can someone tell me what the hells just happen??? cause I dont like it. help

- - - Updated - - -

OMG soory for so bad writting Im just sort freakin out a lil bit and its sorta hard to type when your crying ok

Okay, I think your body is getting use to diapers and is now getting use to not going to the toilet but instead in your diaper. If you wear all day i'd take a break and just wear at night.

It's really nothing to worry about in my opinion just take a break.

Edit: Sorry I didn't see that your incontinence, if your just a bed wetter just wear at night.

Don't panic. Breath MandyBear ... Breath. Breath very important ... :)

H3r0 has a good point here. Those fortunate enough to be put/kept in diapers all the time, will get used to 'just going' after some time.
It takes longer with some vs. others, but it's bound to happen. Urinary incontinence is one aspect. If you're require to use your diapers,
'like a baby' ... then fecal incontinence will follow soon enough.
If you like being in diapers all the time & would very much like it to continue, then this isn't anything to freak out about.
There are many who would envy what you have experienced!

Loosing that control is a wonderful thing. I hope you don't mind it and can accept & enjoy being a 'pampered' girl more & more.

H3r0 said:
It's really nothing to worry about in my opinion just take a break.

Edit: Sorry I didn't see that your incontinence, if your just a bed wetter just wear at night.

alfredanthony said:
Don't panic. Breath MandyBear ... Breath. Breath very important ... :)

H3r0 has a good point here. Those fortunate enough to be put/kept in diapers all the time, will get used to 'just going' after some time.
It takes longer with some vs. others, but it's bound to happen. Urinary incontinence is one aspect. If you're require to use your diapers,
'like a baby' ... then fecal incontinence will follow soon enough.
If you like being in diapers all the time & would very much like it to continue, then this isn't anything to freak out about.
There are many who would envy what you have experienced!

Loosing that control is a wonderful thing. I hope you don't mind it and can accept & enjoy being a 'pampered' girl more & more.

No, you don't get it! I do not handle changes very well ok.
I don't normally wear them all the day and when I do this doesn't happen.
Im sorry Im not feeling very fortunate atm about any of this I never have its just something I accepted over time and it took me a long time for that. fortnuate people dont freak out ok.
It took me a really long time to accept my bedwetting a really long time to accept diapers I like just recently sorta accepted that ya Im basically an overgrown teenager I am sooooo not ready for something like this right now!

I have a few ideas, One is as stated above. IF you use you're diapers often you may have formed a new habit that allowed you're body to go without asking when in diapers.
Or you could of just relaxed to go and never tightened back up. So started going again when you moved.

If there was no pain there is nothing to worry about, if there was. then it could be a slight infection. //chances are low, and if it dosn't happen again or you have no other signes then it probably isn't.

Some people see it as the dream to get to where their body will go when wearing and hold when not. Perhaps you are close to obtaining that state. Anyway hope this helps.

I know my OP is a mess, I just really don't feel like fixing it.
But I didn't move I was on my back the whole time, I thought I had stopped and couple seconds later Im feeling it sorta puddling in the back of the diaper.. IDK if I was in shock or surprised or both cause Im like am I peeing? Im peeing! WTF?!? stop! why aren't you stopping?? I don't feel like I'm peeing why I am still peeing? Because I still felt it running down my butt. It sorta really thru me and freaked me out.

I don't wear diapers during the much and when I do I know when I have to pee and when I'm doing it. This was something new!
I wore a diaper to work because I was afraid and I've been super self conscious all day worrying about if its gonna happen again and about being in one right now and having 2 extra in my bag cause I was paranoid and didn't know what to do. I just want this day to be over and to go home!

- - - Updated - - -

Ive been sorta hoping that someone might have had something like this happen to them and could give me some answers and tell me its going to be ok
I'm a lot calmer now then when it happen but I'm still sort of a wreck too :(

MandyBear said:
I know my OP is a mess, I just really don't feel like fixing it.
But I didn't move I was on my back the whole time, I thought I had stopped and couple seconds later Im feeling it sorta puddling in the back of the diaper.. IDK if I was in shock or surprised or both cause Im like am I peeing? Im peeing! WTF?!? stop! why aren't you stopping?? I don't feel like I'm peeing why I am still peeing? Because I still felt it running down my butt. It sorta really thru me and freaked me out.

I don't wear diapers during the much and when I do I know when I have to pee and when I'm doing it. This was something new!
I wore a diaper to work because I was afraid and I've been super self conscious all day worrying about if its gonna happen again and about being in one right now and having 2 extra in my bag cause I was paranoid and didn't know what to do. I just want this day to be over and to go home!

- - - Updated - - -

Ive been sorta hoping that someone might have had something like this happen to them and could give me some answers and tell me its going to be ok
I'm a lot calmer now then when it happen but I'm still sort of a wreck too :(

I've had this happen, but only if I have to go to begin with. I think there is a psychological part to this. The mind knows that you're wearing a diaper, that you can go, and so the body is more relaxed and so it just, "let's go". In my case, I'm now 67 years old and I'm think that may be a factor. In your case, and I can see why you're concerned, you already have some sleep/incontinence issues. I would suggest that if it continues to see a doctor. I know this isn't where you want it to go, and maybe it won't. Give yourself some time before you panic. This was just one event. I wish you well in all of this.

If you haven't seen your doctor in the last little while the. It might be a good idea to go see him to give you some peace of mind, this could just be the normal progress of wearing diapers long term and your body is recognizing you are wearing diapers and is ok to release. I know my OAB issue has goten slightly worse over the last 6 months and I to have experienced the same thing where I have started to pee before realizing I am peeing and some times I don't feel that I am peeling but am. I have also experienced the opposite that I feel like I am peeing but nothing is happening.

Our body's ajust to being diapered and eventually any control we might still have may diminish over time. It's a double edged sword where we need to wear but since we wear we leak more often.

Don't panic you are not alone with what's happening there are millions of people in North America going through the same thing. Both young and old.

dogboy said:
In your case, and I can see why you're concerned, you already have some sleep/incontinence issues.
I would suggest that if it continues to see a doctor. Give yourself some time before you panic. This was just one event. I wish you well in all of this.

Rob110 said:
If you haven't seen your doctor in the last little while the.
I to have experienced the same thing where I have started to pee before realizing I am peeing and some times I don't feel that I am peeling but am.

Our body's ajust to being diapered and eventually any control we might still have may diminish over time.
Don't panic you are not alone with what's happening there are millions of people in North America going through the same thing. Both young and old.

Thank You Both for your kind words. :)
I just saw my Doctor last week and she said I was fine.
Unfortunately, my anxiety and panic attacks are like lightning strikes, you never know where or when they are going to strike. (lol, Doc Brown!)
I did something I haven't done in many years at least since all this started, I came home and just fell in my bed and passed out. In my clothes, I didn't even get my shoes off, lol. I guess knowing I was already in a diaper helped that too. But it didn't really help me sleep, been up a few times already, its like 430am right now n been up for a bit tired but unable to go back to sleep.
I'm just very emotional right now with all this, with everything.
I'm just glad I'm not the only one and that i'm not crazy or didn't imagine it or was like wake dreaming or some thing else. IDK lol I'm tired I'm ramblinng.
Thank You

I have stress incontinence,but mostly I am dry. However when I either add a guard to my underwear or put on a diaper, I start to pee a little. I can stop it, but the initial urge is to pee. You may be going through the same thing but on a larger scale.

For most people, once you get a stream going, it's easier to continue it than it was to get it started in the first place. You probably just slowed down to a trickle and shifted and just gradually ramped back up until you noticed it again.

That and plumbing's different for the gals, urine control is a good deal more limited.

Mandy,
I've experienced this too. If I'm not diapered I try and fight my urge incontinence (never works unless I'm dehydrated or constipated). If I'm diapered why fight it? I've wet my diaper many times when I can't really feel it. Other times I might feel it more. Not sure why that is, but it usually has to do with either being preoccupied or being half asleep or entirely asleep. I wouldn't worry too much. It will happen sometimes. If the non-feeling issue happens all the time, well then, you should definitely see a doctor.

I've had severe anxiety and panic attacks too. Your diapers should help calm that down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back