Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bed Rails - Update?

Default Bed Rails - Update?

Previous thread - https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...671-Bed-Rails/

Link to purchase - http://www.homedepot.com/p/DMI-Twin-...home+bed+rails

Well a little while ago I made a topic on bedrails. Just wanted to update that I've painted them and am loving them so much! They are now purple, tho I had to wait 4 days for them to get painted, it was so hard to sleep without them. v.v But I do recommend them for babies who can't have a crib yet.

Guessing your sleeping better with the rails now? Almost tempted to purchase some now myself, which may be great since I'm moving into my new place in the next two weeks.

Awwwww! that is cute! I like it a lot. I might have to look into getting some type of rails. How is it held on to the bed?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Awwwww! that is cute! I like it a lot. I might have to look into getting some type of rails. How is it held on to the bed?
    It has two other bars that slide under the mattress, then u attach the sides to those bars.

Good for you, personally I don't need them since i already have a full crib, but I think that other less fortunate AB/DLs could benefit from them.

Are they easy to detatch from the sides? I would like to have something like this as an option for myself since I'm not little all the time. That way I can put them away when not needed

Very nice, I saw that the price is rather reasonable. Did you have the rails spray painted?

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    Good for you, personally I don't need them since i already have a full crib, but I think that other less fortunate AB/DLs could benefit from them.
    Ya I really want a crib but atm I can't afford one. v.v

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Are they easy to detatch from the sides? I would like to have something like this as an option for myself since I'm not little all the time. That way I can put them away when not needed
    They are slightly difficult to remove but not super hard to.

Quote Originally Posted by boobybird89 View Post
    Very nice, I saw that the price is rather reasonable. Did you have the rails spray painted?
    Yup I did spray paint them! Sadly even with a clear coat on them..they aren't as smooth now as they were when I first bought them. But It's not a big issue.

I myself have a set of partial length side-safety rails for my bed.